Author Topic: Forumers that left/disappeared/died?  (Read 15003 times)

Wynd_Fox
or are told that people are talking about them?
in wynd's case, it's pretty obvious that's what happened. I try to do that every time I see him mentioned in a thread like this, and I wouldn't be surprised if at least a couple of people who have freeze on steam saw the post and decided to tell him

at least, that's what would be most reasonable
but in reality, wynd fox is an ancient dragon, who slumbers in another plane until awoken by his handler in the physical world

I've actually left quite a while back ago and just came back recently.

Axolotl (Had a few alts, although I don't remember the last one getting banned)
Pandan
Bubbagum (or is she still around? I haven't seen her in ages but she always seemed to pop back up)

Bubba is still around. She doesn't post much though.

Axolotl sperged out and got permanently banned after publicly showing everyone how to lag/crash servers (iirc, I know it was related to sharing something malicious just so he could get banned).

On Pandan, I remember he got terribly upset over something related to add-ons a couple years ago and started acting stupid before ducking out of the spotlight. He may have resurfaced a few times since then but I wasn't around or paying attention to notice.

Pandan has disappeared and reappeared several times.
He went as MtnDew for a long while.

But I don't think he's resurfaced for a good few years now.
I think he crawled out briefly in either 2012/13. Whichever year Cubeworld released the alpha. A.R.C also returned for the same thing.

Gordo12699 left for unknown reasons, which sucks because I'm still waiting for his v21 port of the Stranded gamemode to be released.

Addendum: Surprised Aphtonites has only been mentioned twice. According to Masterlegodude he's still active on steam though, so if you have him on steam feel free to tell him I tried to recreate his Bloko Raceway 3.0 map using bricks and I spectacularly failed.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 12:39:44 AM by Bomb Kirby »

Gordo12699 left for unknown reasons, which sucks because I'm still waiting for his v21 port of the Stranded gamemode to be released.

Addendum: Surprised Aphtonites has only been mentioned twice. According to Masterlegodude he's still active on steam though, so if you have him on steam feel free to tell him I tried to recreate his Bloko Raceway 3.0 map using bricks and I spectacularly failed.

I was friends with Gordo12699 for awhile. I know I had him in RTB and on Steam, but he may have either removed me or changed his name.

i really really miss vegetarian zombie
he was like
really forgetin cool

whoa i forgot all about stranded
it was fun

we dont talk about that
hey man what you got against this guy

Rumor has it that Shinji died in Afghanistan, although only Strovbe can confirm or deny this

On Pandan, I remember he got terribly upset over something related to add-ons a couple years ago and started acting stupid before ducking out of the spotlight. He may have resurfaced a few times since then but I wasn't around or paying attention to notice.
it might have been the removal of maps but i'm not sure

Oh, hi.
hi