Poll

Continue on with original plan to do Quest to Save Kompressor Redux? School is starting again soon and I fear that history will repeat itself. QSKR died in the first place because of the school year starting.

Yes (This will lead to an planning for how the thread should go)
7 (77.8%)
No (This will either trigger a re-vote on what to do next, or I'll just pick something else)
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: MindHive [Thread finished, now planning for Quest to Save Kompressor Redux]  (Read 86327 times)

After 66 pages and about five months, MindHive has finished. We are now planning for a re-do of Quest to save Kompressor, and the Google Doc for it is
here. Planning in the thread itself starts Here.

December 20. Five days away from Christmas.

MINDHIVE INITIALIZING....

On this day, a special experiment starts.

MINDHIVE INITIALIZING....

MINDHIVE INITIALIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP, TEST SUBJECT #15312.

"W-What? Who's there? Who's even talking? Hello?"

WELCOME TO MINDHIVE, TEST SUBJECT #15312. WE SPEAK BECAUSE YOU HAVE VOLUNTEERED TO CONTRIBUTE TO SCIENCE BY SIGNING UP FOR MINDHIVE.

"I don't remember any of that! Where are you?!"

ACCORDING TO OUR LOGS, YOU WERE DRUNK LAST NIGHT WHEN YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS. PLEASE, LET US CONTINUE---

"Are you just a bunch of voices in my head? Are you in the sky? A-Are you---"

SILENCE. IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS, TAKE IT UP WITH THE AUGMENTED HORIZONS CORPORATION.

"O-Okay! How does this work?"

THANKS TO THE POWER OF SCIENCE AND SURGICALLY SHOVING A MICROCHIP INTO YOUR BRAIN, THERE ARE MULTIPLE MINDS FROM A INTERNET FORUM INSIDE YOU. CONTROLLING YOU. WE RANDOMLY CHOSE THE BLOCKLAND FORUMS AS THE TARGET, AND NOW WE'RE GOING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE BLOCKLAND FORUMS, OR BLF, GUIDES YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE OR UNTIL THE EXPERIMENT IS TERMINATED.

"But why?"

SCIENCE. THAT'S WHY.

"Multiple minds inside me does sound kinda cool... And terrifying. Why an internet forum? What if they make me do things like taking a bunch of Legos and shoving---"

JUST BE GLAD THAT WE DIDN'T PICK SOME FORUM FOCUSING ON WEIRD special interestES. OR 4CHAN.

AT THIS MOMENT, I AM THE ONLY VOICE SPEAKING TO YOU. THE EXPERIMENT WILL COMMENCE AFTER WE LEARN OF YOUR NAME.

"My name is Joshua---"

GOOD. NOW WE WILL START RECORDING ALL OF THE DATA THAT IS COLLECTED FROM THIS POINT ON. BLOCKLAND FORUMS, IT IS NOW YOUR TURN.

"Also, I have to run some errands and stuff. Need to get groceries, pay a parking ticket, and get my mom something for her birthday...."

Joshua is HEALTHY.
  • Joshua is HUNGRY and THIRSTY.
  • Joshua wants to get GROCERIES, pay a PARKING TICKET, and get his mother something for her BIRTHDAY.

It is 8:42 AM on Tuesday, December 20.

Joshua's Inventory
Smartphone
Pencil + Eraser
Permanent Marker
BOOK (The Ballad of Edgardo)
$201
Shopping List
Smartphone Charger
MAGAZINE (CQC Monthly Issue #21: A Manly Man's Guide to Wrestling)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 10:32:04 AM by tber123 »

"Hey, this specific voice is me, Space1255. I will attempt to guide you to the sane side of this experiment. Go get someone to eat and drink."

"Don't ask what happened to the other 1254 Spaces."

turn on the radio then throw it out the window

why? science, that's why

"Oh boy you're in for a wild ride already. Tell me if you're starting to get irritated, m'kay?"

"Hey, this specific voice is me, Space1255. I will attempt to guide you to the sane side of this experiment. Go get someone to eat and drink."

"Don't ask what happened to the other 1254 Spaces."

Do you mean going somewhere to eat/drink or getting something to eat/drink

Don't you mean somewhere to eat and drink
"Foo don't he got a fridge?" "Wait Whaddaya mean I said someone to eat and drink? Oh, I did? My bad, I meant *something*. If you eat someone I'll have you killed."

"how? The other 1254 Spaces, that's how."

(If you want me to stop this unneeded commentary and post normally, let me know.)

he has to retrieve his arms first and check pesterchum

Put $50 in an envelope and send it off, since you can't think of anything else to send, unless you got any other ideas.

"Also your bedsheets are loving awesome"

retrieve arms
he has arms already

ot: find a scottish claymore obviously

jack off then leave.

serious:
Look through your drawers for an old ring or something to give your mom, go online and use the $50 you were gonna send her to pay parking tickets then use whatever money you have to buy groceries.

"Hey Space, don't think you're the only specific voice!"

Jack off then leave

jack off then leave your room, start the adventure

"Hey Space, don't think you're the only specific voice!"

Jack off then leave
"AYYY NICEPOINT WHATS UP FAM"