Author Topic: What if? Topic.  (Read 3330 times)

What if i actually understand what's happening in this topic?

What if the guy who created this thread actually wanted a "I wonder what would happen if" and people just started asking weird stuff?
This, I think.

What if i actually understand what's happening in this topic?
what if you dont?

What if Blockland Avatars had arms and legs?
They used to.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 04:29:22 PM by jes00 »

what if simon didnt say

What if SBG is correct about zombie6069 being correct about Nicepoint being correct that this "what if" game belongs in "Forum Games" and should be moved there asap because even though the first question was about Blockland, it is still a game and not a discussion as the name "General Discussion" implies?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 04:52:08 PM by honytawk »

What if blockland was still Badspot's main priority?

what if rotondo hangs out with us all the time in-game

What if we find ourselves on the other side?

What if we find ourselves on the other side?
Then we say hello from the other side

What if everybody is not real and you're only dreaming and when you die you wake up?

Then we say hello from the other side

What if everybody is not real and you're only dreaming and when you die you wake up?

What if we are all nihilists simulated by a computer and our atoms are actually infinitely long cosmic strings entangled in an alien web of fish?

What if SBG is correct about zombie6069 being correct about Nicepoint being correct that this "what if" game belongs in "Forum Games" and should be moved there asap because even though the first question was about Blockland, it is still a game and not a discussion as the name "General Discussion" implies?

What if HonyTawk reopened Pokemon RPG?