Author Topic: Miargentino (91295) and Legoman2223 (50283) / Bullying and making fun of autism.  (Read 16948 times)

More stuff Replies = This Post Will End very soon

Does some of the things you posted count with the "More stuff Replies"?

I just want to play Blockland. I just want speak spanish in peace.

And here you come, saying "Stupid mexican" or "Dirty mexican"... Damn this community.

Everything here Counts as stuff Replies

Latin People are humans Did you know?

And here you come, saying "Stupid mexican" or "Dirty mexican"... Damn this community.
just because one dude says stupid or dirty mexican doesn't mean that you need to stuff on the ENTIRE community.

just because one dude says stupid or dirty mexican doesn't mean that you need to stuff on the ENTIRE community.
it's alright...................... .let the dumb ol' mexicans think they're human

The %70 told me that.

I'm not a loser who takes screenshot every 4 seconds.
you realize that the pageup button exists right
he wasn't constantly taking screenshots he just scrolled the chat up like almost everyone who makes a drama topic does

it's alright...................... .let the dumb ol' mexicans think they're human
I think you need get a life. :/

im glad we have someone like this telling us whats wrong with our community
i hope to be like him

People Posting This stuff Replies (except for Miarg And People like Bert and pie Crust and Sparky (including Hispanic And latin people on this community) Is causing this community to die Some day
This racism is causing all of this

Yep That means something
Racism Wins everytime on Blockland
Sorry Please EXPLAIN what is OGM Idiot
Everything here Counts as stuff Replies
Latin People are humans Did you know?
People Posting This stuff Replies (except for Miarg And People like Bert and pie Crust and Sparky (including Hispanic And latin people on this community) Is causing this community to die Some day
This racism is causing all of this

im glad we have someone like this telling us whats wrong with our community
i hope to be like him
He started with his racism, my ####ing god.