Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 218385 times)

How the hell did you guys believe that they look similar wtf?

« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 10:40:33 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

Oops, I meant "see" not "saw." Anyway if you get rid of everything else and add the black beam in (as I said earlier) you get something like this, also I just edited the picture from earlier lol.

Once again, you've made it clear that if you move stuff around until it looks more like the GT-R, it starts to look more like the GT-R.

Personally, I prefer comparisons between cars to be based on the actual shape of the cars in question.

Even in that edit it looks more like a volkswagen scirocco than a GT-R

I might get back soon, what do you guys would like to see coming up in this topic?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 10:44:45 AM by Filipe »

I might get back soon, what do you guys would like to see coming up next in this topic?
An Audi vehicle. The last time we had one that works was in v0002 with kaje's audi tt thats textured as hell.

I might get back soon, what do you guys would like to see coming up in this topic?
An older 90s car, like a midsize or a two door. Something that isn't top of the line new or whatever pls

Normally I would say "Viper pls!" However you already said you were going to do that. So I'm gonna go with the 90's Dodge Neon.

If that doesn't work (because you already have the Citi) then I vote this instead. The Dodge Omni GLH.

An older 90s car, like a midsize or a two door. Something that isn't top of the line new or whatever pls
I have something in the works related to that c:

Which is also similar to this
If that doesn't work (because you already have the Citi) then I vote this instead. The Dodge Omni GLH.

Also congrats Viper you convinced me to make a car, I love that Dodge Neon, great memories of it in NFS Underground

Also congrats Viper you convinced me to make a car, I love that Dodge Neon, great memories of it in NFS Underground
This is how I feel right now.

In all seriousness though I recommend you use these sites if you're going to do a bit of research on this car: http://www.allpar.com/omni/GLHS.php

http://shelby-dodge.com/84-86-omni-glh.html

All the information you could ever want is on that site. (Edit reason: Looks like I got confused what car you were talking about lol).
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 06:15:31 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

I have something in the works related to that c:

Which is also similar to this
Heck yeah

Be sure you give it a pretty small turning circle, hatchbacks tend to have a small turning circle

Heck yeah

Be sure you give it a pretty small turning circle, hatchbacks tend to have a small turning circle
Don't you mean understeer? FWD cars tend to understeer more.

EDIT: Yes
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 06:37:24 PM by Filipe »

Don't you mean understeer? FWD cars tend to understeer more.
No he is referring to turning radius. Turning radius describes how tightly a car can turn when you've gone lock to lock with the steering wheel (in other words turning the wheel so far that you can turn it any further).

Take this video as a another example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImAVGntdYfY