Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215840 times)

Neato! Back in business again!

Hurray! I'll finally get my models.

Actually I can kinda see what he's saying, if you were to get rid of the fender flares it would make it look a bit more like the GT-R.

The rest of the front end could look like a GT-R too, if you look on the GT-R the whole grill is connected by the black beam that separates the lower grill from the upper grill. If you were to smooth out the front beam in the Evasion and black it out, it would then look reminiscent of the GT-R.

The last thing that would need to be done to make it look like a GT-R is making the splitter not so prominent.

[I want to believe]
Indeed. If you made it slightly more like the GT-R, it would look slightly more like the GT-R. When you change it to look the same, it looks exactly the same! Now I understand. They're exactly alike except for those little things that make them completely different.

Indeed. If you made it slightly more like the GT-R, it would look slightly more like the GT-R. When you change it to look the same, it looks exactly the same! Now I understand. They're exactly alike except for those little things that make them completely different.
All I'm saying is that if you change a few bits and pieces there can be elements of GT-R in the front of the Evasion. Secondly, I never said it would look exactly the same, I said it would look reminiscent of the GT-R.

All I'm saying is that if you change a few bits and pieces there can be elements of GT-R in the front of the Evasion. Secondly, I never said it would look exactly the same, I said it would look reminiscent of the GT-R.
If you put elements of the GT-R on the front of Barnabas' TinyCar it would be reminiscent of the GT-R. Your point is meaningless.

If you put elements of the GT-R on the front of Barnabas' TinyCar it would be reminiscent of the GT-R. Your point is meaningless.
Look, if you want to continue this just PM me, but I'm not going to derail a topic over some stupid disagreement on the similarities one car has with another.

Teneski you must be completely blind to not notice that the Evasion KINDA looks like a GT-R

Christ dude what the forget, it's not rocket science.

Christ dude what the forget, it's not rocket science.
Indeed. It's very simple.

People see what they want to see. This is like the people that swear Blockland is just like Minecraft.

teneksi has a point. it's all in perception in how you view the car