Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215818 times)

Hey Filipe, is your Charger a '69 or '70? I personally like '69, and I think that you could maybe make that, with a general lee version.

Hey Filipe, is your Charger a '69 or '70? I personally like '69, and I think that you could maybe make that, with a general lee version.
He doesn't take requests. Secondly, he did make a Charger a fairly long time ago. Whether or not it's a '69 or '70 I don't remember.

Fillipe can you fix your dl for the skeleton playertype

I'm sure many people have asked this before, but would it be possible for players to change the wheels on a vehicle?

P.S. Love the Cronus.

I'm sure many people have asked this before, but would it be possible for players to change the wheels on a vehicle?

P.S. Love the Cronus.
That was a feature back in the beta of the Custom Vehicle Support, but it had to be removed since it was broken and it had a lot of errors, you could see cars with invisible wheels and players getting kicked out of the server by having frequent invalid packets, nice avatar by the way.

Fillipe can you fix your dl for the skeleton playertype
I will upload it on Blockland Glass and post it here once I have the oportunity.

It will be a '69 model.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 06:44:18 AM by Filipe »

How do i jump on bmx and bikes ?

spacebar
When i press spacebar it just stops as well as all of Filipes vehicles

tap dont hold

that or try clicking

So I discovered there is a computer store next to my house and they also fix computers, I'll go there and ask questions, and once I have money again I'll see if it's worthy to bring my computer there to fix it, things are still on hold but there is still hope.

For some reason the BMX jump button is not as effective.

that james may gif never gets old lol

I went to the computer store that I've mentioned, I talked to the guy and he said it will most likely require to clean up the harddrive and install a fresh Windows 7 due to the booting problems and resolution issues that I coudn't figure out how to fix, but the good news about this is that he will be able to backup my files, I already have some of them saved on my Portable HD and at Google Drive, Dropbox and MEGA, but I'll be able to get what's left, so that means nothing will be lost, all the models and videos and stuff that I have will be saved, at the begining of next month once I get payed again from my work I'll be able to pay for his service (In Brazil we get payed monthly and not by hours, so we wait until a certain date to receive our payment) and then my computer will work again, thanks everyone for being patient about this issue, even more than I had lol
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 09:26:27 AM by Filipe »

sorry for off topic news but is the evasion a GT-R in the front and in the back its a Dodge Charger?

sorry for off topic news but is the evasion a GT-R in the front and in the back its a Dodge Charger?
My design, I can understand if it resembles several cars in some way, it's almost impossible to come up with a incredibly original car design without having it resemble some other car that already exists.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 09:42:34 AM by Filipe »