Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 218392 times)

Normally I would say "Viper pls!" However you already said you were going to do that. So I'm gonna go with the 90's Dodge Neon.

i like the neon.

sporty-looking but not very fast car, no back seats, goofy spoiler... it's a huge no from me

sporty-looking but not very fast car, no back seats, goofy spoiler... it's a huge no from me
Well I mainly wanted to do it since I got inspired by NFS Hot Pursuit, have you seen 2 seater sport police cars there? They're really nice looking.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:43:25 AM by Filipe »

if you're going to do a 2 seat police car, you gotta go big and make it a supercar. think Dubai. the GT86 only goes 17 MPH faster than a crown vic.

it doesn't help that I think its taillights look terrible

if you're going to do a 2 seat police car, you gotta go big and make it a supercar. think Dubai. the GT86 only goes 17 MPH faster than a crown vic.

it doesn't help that I think its taillights look terrible
Sure I do want to add police variants on several cars on the list like the Rosso and the Evasion, I just wanted to point out the GT86 above.

I just think that if you're going to make a cop car, your efforts are better spent on a model where "____ police car" in google images turns up more actual police cars than scale models and irrelevant civilian cars.

I just think that if you're going to make a cop car, your efforts are better spent on a model where "____ police car" in google images turns up more actual police cars than scale models and irrelevant civilian cars.
There are japanese Police GT86's but I coudn't find a real car with an US police livery like that scale model above.

I couldn't find any mention of the GT86 in these sites

I couldn't find any mention of the GT86 in these sites
I'm sorry dude I don't want to sound rude but why does it really matter? I can make a police out of anything if I want to.

Yes, that's true, you can do whatever pleases you, but you asked for the opinions of other people, and this is my opinion. If I was going to spend my limited vehicle-making time on a police car, I would want it to be a plausible one. For me, one of the appeals of cop cars is that they're part of a fleet, and using a car that isn't recognizable as a police car -- unless it's extremely powerful or otherwise curious -- isn't something I would go for.

I'm not hostile toward the idea.
Don't look at it as "no, don't do that thing you're interested in, I hate it"
instead, think "if you're choosing between this and a different project of yours, I'd prefer to see the other thing first"
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:23:47 AM by Teneksi »

Yes, that's true, you can do whatever pleases you; you asked for the opinions of other people, and this is my opinion. If I was going to spend my limited vehicle-making time on a police car, I would want it to be a plausible one. For me, one of the appeals of cop cars is that they're part of a fleet, and using a car that isn't recognizable as a police car -- unless it's extremely powerful or otherwise curious -- isn't something I would go for.

I'm not hostile toward the idea.
Don't look at it as "no, don't do that thing you're interested in, I hate it"
instead, think "if you're choosing between this and a different project of yours, I'd prefer to see the other thing first"
Oh ok, I just wanted to point that out, but you can expect more variants along the way.

I think it looks nice as a police car

Id much rather have a sporty 2 door police car for once ranther than a 100th generic 4 door police car.

It would be nice to see a second police car with decent lights and sirens.