Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 217831 times)

Nevermind I missplaced everything for a moment, yes the smaller cars will do have a small turning circle compared to bigger ones.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 06:36:47 PM by Filipe »

Nevermind I missplaced everything for a moment, yes the smaller cars will do have a small turning circle compared to bigger ones.
Awesome

Update: I got my files saved in my portable Hard drive including all my models and other important things, the computer is now on the store, it will be fixed up and ready to pick up tomorrow!

Awesome sauce! (No this is not something I actually say irl).

hey fliphead look at ur gtr lol

make it to its a nice limited gtr
oh and make this to:

Quote from: Teneksi

tbh this is what the evasion reminds me of

of course they're not identical but it's a better match than the GTR

-nope-
No..just No..this is why this exists.

Edit: On the topic of the Evasion...

Just thought I would leave this here.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 10:22:00 AM by Serings »

New poll, would you guys like to see new adverts being made? I am inspired to make them for my cars

Had to come back on my alt key because my main account got Perma Banned for spamming my paul sim and dumb stuff that i wont do on this new account.
OT: Filipe, you have unity right, well i always see this school bus model in unity games:

I was wondering if you can port it for me and make it a vehicle? its pretty low poly too. but its gonna have to be like the old dodge truck add-on from 2009 that dident have a interior.

-snip-
Do us a favor and come back only after you get more mature, trust me it's for the best.

Do us a favor and come back only after you get more mature, trust me it's for the best.
i only suggested something.

i only suggested something.

he said that because your past incidents have shown you aren't exactly welcome here.
please. leave. until you are older and more mature.