Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 218264 times)

Sooo am I just never going to get my models that I paid for?

Sooo am I just never going to get my models that I paid for?
I'm already working on them, I just got my graphics card and stuff working to finish them up, while doing updates on the cronus

what did you pay for? and, filipe, why isn't it the only thing you're working on right now?

what did you pay for? and, filipe, why isn't it the only thing you're working on right now?
Right now I'm just focusing on what I promised for Jes00 and packaging it for him and just updating a few things on the Cronus so I won't leave this topic hanging, I'm not doing anything else outside of that.

Right now I'm just focusing on what I promised for Jes00 and packaging it for him and just updating a few things on the Cronus so I won't leave this topic hanging, I'm not doing anything else outside of that.

You guys need to understand that Filipe didn't have his comp in working order until recently. Thus, he was having a major setback in providing.

Ok Jes I sent you a PM take a look please, also I'm sending it over on Skype.

forget my life, sorry guys but I've ran into another issue on my computer this week, so nothing until I get it fixed, again..

forget my life, sorry guys but I've ran into another issue on my computer this week, so nothing until I get it fixed, again..
Sounds...