Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 218588 times)

I just realised that the background for the Kei Racing Cars is the original Hockenheimring, the one 8Bitcube and Krastin worked on.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 07:06:01 PM by Rolfey95 »

Toyota Supra has already been made
Just so you know, the Reaper drift is almost impossible to actually drift in.  In my experiences with it I consistently spin out when I try to turn at all.
Its a dope looking car tho.

I just realised that the background for the Kei Racing Cars is the original Hachiroku, the one 8Bitcube and Kristin worked on.
I'm pretty sure that track is not called "Hachiroku"..

I'm pretty sure that track is not called "Hachiroku"..
I think he means the car.

I think he means the car.
No, he meant the name of the track which is Hockenheimring, but he replaced it with the name of another vehicle.

I seriously don't know why I keep messing up my words. More then likely it is me, i often do it when I am thinking of other things or reading as I'm typing.

I got some updates related to the Torino Tutto, I'm working on it's customization support.

Plenty of combinations that can be made.

Also I did not forget about the TrackMania car pack, here is the Canyon car from Trackmania Turbo.

Unlike the Valley Car which is more focused on grip, this one powerslides.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:09:11 PM by Filipe »

Danm those cars look nice. I know the Track Kanoa ones aren't released yet, but I don't know about the Torino Tutto. If the Torino is out may I have a link for it please?

Danm those cars look nice. I know the Track Kanoa ones aren't released yet, but I don't know about the Torino Tutto. If the Torino is out may I have a link for it please?
If it was out you would see it on the topic with the others, there is no reason for me to hide a link of a released car... Wait..

Track Kanoa
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 04:30:17 PM by Filipe »

I got some updates related to the Torino Tutto, I'm working on it's customization support.

I love the style of this car
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 11:19:18 AM by Daniel.S »

Please do all your cars this style from now on! I love that style!!!!
Style? This is not an exact "style", this is an 90's boxy car, I can't add the exact same "style" on a more modern or classic car.

mmm that canyon car looks nice
could it be just a lil bit shorter or would the player clip through