Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 218234 times)

Hey filipe, can you make this for bl ?
-snip-
I want this elegant croatian tuning of a sports car in bl as soon as possible, thanks for atleast hearing me out.
Is that a utah license plate I spy?

So, 2017 is here, I want to ask you guys suggestions, of course, my priority will stll be vehicles but I'm open to do different add-ons, anything you would like to see, feel free to suggest your ideas.
Commercial Vehicles?

Jusr to clarify, I don't know stuff about planes, I could try but someone might get disappointed

Here is the Hydric Touring, a new variant of this car for circuit racing, this is very WIP so I still have to add more details, and also stickers.
-snip-

For circuit racing hey? Seems perfect for Hockenheimring!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 06:54:21 PM by Rolfey95 »

I was wondering if someday, some programmer would be interested to work with me on a Garage Mod 2, giving it a .txt file that allows you to save presets for each car, sorta like how it works for player customization and it's 10 or more slots for presets you can save, also the other parts that you can choose with the garage mod, aren't really separate models, they're part of the car model, you just hide it or unhide it delending on which one you select.

That would be amazing, holy stuff.  Sadly, I have absolutely zero experience with scripting in Blockland :(
Here's hoping someone with knowledge can do it!

Edit: Nvm
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 03:20:03 PM by DaBlocko »

Alright a few more updates on the Hydric Touring, a new grill, wheels, back bumper and taillights.

I want to bring these updated headlights and grill for the other Hydric variants, here is a comparison.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 10:04:11 PM by Filipe »

could you add rain guards to the hachiroku?

Alright a few more updates on the Hydric Touring, a new grill, wheels, back bumper and taillights.
-snip-

I really like it. Well done. Points for style.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 06:55:10 PM by Rolfey95 »

Jusr to clarify, I don't know stuff about planes, I could try but someone might get disappointed
I could help polish how well the airplane flies and how it handles and stuff like that

Also Filipe pls add a Bōsōzoku themed body kit for the hydric if you can

Yo dude, where can I find a download of the Brent Aero, I've searched in the forums and Blockland Glass but it seems to not be there

Yo dude, where can I find a download of the Brent Aero, I've searched in the forums and Blockland Glass but it seems to not be there
Google is glorious.

Also is the Hydric Touring an update to the Nakata Hydric, or is it meant to be a separate car?

Google is glorious.

Also is the Hydric Touring an update to the Nakata Hydric, or is it meant to be a separate car?
It will be included in an update

The Hachiroku V2 Update is available, here's an overview video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Wqtor91o8

good car filipe1020 on youtube