Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 218899 times)

looks like it would break down in 100k miles

Can't wait! Also be sure that the steering angle is actually more short than it is wide, the last time I drove it, a truck had a better U-Turn capability than it. So I hope you can get around to fixing that!

looks like it would break down in 100k miles
It's actually the opposite, the reason this car is so common in my country is because it's very cheap and reliable, and incredibly easy for maintenance, it's actually common to see them over 100k or almost 200k miles.

Can't wait! Also be sure that the steering angle is actually more short than it is wide, the last time I drove it, a truck had a better U-Turn capability than it. So I hope you can get around to fixing that!
I'll make it so the turning can get shorter or wider depending on the speed you're in, so this car will do sharp turns on low speeds for easier maneuver, but at higher speeds turning is wider, just like a real car, you don't expect to be able to make a U-Turn over 60mph do you?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 11:52:20 AM by Filipe »

you don't expect to be able to make a U-Turn over 60mph do you?
I don't know dude, when I drove it on your server it was terrifyingly fast. I think it would be more common to see this thing out dragging jet fighters and doing 5 mile jumps over dunes.

All jokes aside it's nice to see another regular car making it into BL!

I don't know dude, when I drove it on your server it was terrifyingly fast. I think it would be more common to see this thing out dragging jet fighters and doing 5 mile jumps over dunes.

All jokes aside it's nice to see another regular car making it into BL!
Oh that was just as a joke to see other players reacting to such car going crazy fast lol

you don't expect to be able to make a U-Turn over 60mph do you?
No but I expect it to do a uturn at 5 mph, the last time I played with the car, even at the smallest speed when doing a u-turn, the dalton rodeo had a better uturn radius than it lol

No but I expect it to do a uturn at 5 mph, the last time I played with the car, even at the smallest speed when doing a u-turn, the dalton rodeo had a better uturn radius than it lol
Sure, but you saw what I said right? I will fix it.

Is that the Citi Mille?
Torino Tutto, it's an italian word that stands for "anything", it hences a good reason as a name for these variations I showed up, it's not a Citi.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 07:51:19 PM by Filipe »

Here are a few new things on the GTB, better looking tires with white text, wooden steering wheel, and an early look at the chrome bumper option with some sick brakelights.

The tyre textures are a nice touch! Looking great so far!

Savage
Wait until you see the next things I'll do with this ;)

Two new options, chrome bumpers and Daytona spoiler!