Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 217572 times)

i'M crying at how beautiful this hachiroku update is

Has anyone made a deja vu parody yet?

The Hachiroku V2 Update is available, here's an overview video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Wqtor91o8
Hawt, tried it out and its pretty sick.

Was the steering wheel always on the right? Swore it was on the left before lol.  Would it be possible to choose side from the garage? Or would that be nigh impossible to do on the fly.

Keep up the amazing work dude!

Only criticsm of the new video is it lacks some Eurobeat :^)

Still great update, will we get something akin to the RX7 to race the Hachiroku?

Btw I'd make a eurobeat music pack if nobody has done so already, I've recently got into it and Initial D and am turning into a gearhead :v

Hawt, tried it out and its pretty sick.

Was the steering wheel always on the right? Swore it was on the left before lol.  Would it be possible to choose side from the garage? Or would that be nigh impossible to do on the fly.

Keep up the amazing work dude!
It's not possible and I changed it to the right to make it more JDM

Still great update, will we get something akin to the RX7 to race the Hachiroku?
Maybe

deja vu! i've just been in this place before!

New Update - 11/8 Nothing to change, its perfect.

Video - 8/11 Needs more Eurobeat/or a Deja Vu parody.

New Update - 11/8 Nothing to change, its perfect.

Video - 8/11 Needs more Eurobeat/or a Deja Vu parody.
This is not a fast paced video so eurobeat woudn't fit well.

I can still take more suggestions for parts in the Hachiroku if you feel like something is missing.

you should def keep going with this theme and just make a drift pack. mazda rx-7, toyota supra, that mustang from tokyo drift, nissan 350z

would be dope

you should def keep going with this theme and just make a drift pack. mazda rx-7, toyota supra, that mustang from tokyo drift, nissan 350z

would be dope
Toyota Supra has already been made; I plan to do a mustang pack.

would be dope
Well I didn't wanted to announce this yet but I do want to make both FC and FD models of the RX-7, a R31 and R2 Skyline GT-R, and maybe the old Fairlady Z

Toyota Supra has already been made; I plan to do a mustang pack.
oh stuff, those or dope
Well I didn't wanted to announce this yet but I do want to make both FC and FD models of the RX-7, a R31 and R2 Skyline GT-R, and maybe the old Fairlady Z
lit
i have an old street racing build that i never finished due to the lack of decent vehicles in bl, but i might finish it up and make it a drift track now. tokyo drift-esque kinda thing

oh stuff, those or dopelit
i have an old street racing build that i never finished due to the lack of decent vehicles in bl, but i might finish it up and make it a drift track now. tokyo drift-esque kinda thing
Oh neat, can I see it sometime?

Oh neat, can I see it sometime?
bet, when i get around to working on it ill post some screens