Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215812 times)

How in the world do you get started with car interiors
I usually make the car exterior first then the interior

I like to start with the wheels.

Speaking of this, how about you make a basic vehicle modeling tutorial with a basic exterior and interior as well as correct materials, so people can start making stuff and refer to this tutorial for everything else?
Of course, when you have time, but still.

Wait Filipe, is there a good teaser, like most of your cars?Cuz I was waiting for one. Also, I B E G  O F  Y O U, please make a Nissan Skyline V-spec or V-spec II. It could also be a car from the GTR R3- series. I've just been hoping for one, ever since I found your Topic on Blockland and tested your vehicles.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:27:05 AM by PixelFireGaming »

It's cool if you don't have time. You should work on one thing at a time. Don't let me overwork you. Do what you want.

Wait Filipe, is there a good teaser, like most of your cars?Cuz I was waiting for one. Also, I B E G  O F  Y O U, please make a Nissan Skyline V-spec or V-spec II. It could also be a car from the GTR R3- series. I've just been hoping for one, ever since I found your Topic on Blockland and tested your vehicles.

i'm positive filipe takes zero requests.

i'm positive filipe takes zero requests.
He has stated multiple times he doesn't.

I forgot to reveal that earlier, here is the Ventoro Speciale, a representation of the Countach 25th Anniversary model.

It's a little bit faster than the SF4000, and don't worry you will be able to equip the SF spoiler on it, it's just that the original model does not come with it, there are a few things left to be done (it will also have it's own wheel model) but the next time I'll show an update, I will reveal some customization options available for it.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 07:48:30 AM by Filipe »

Oh my Lord that looks amazing without the spoiler.

EDIT: Please make it VERY oversteery.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 10:12:19 PM by Sideswipe »

So once I'm done with most of the cars left, I'll be starting on my own car brand where the cars I'll design will be using (the ones you see here are representation of real brands, brent = scion, fierra = ferrari, rampanti = lamborghini, nakata = honda and so on) I plan to name mine Filipe Auto, with the badge being the letters FA, or Filipe Cars which will be FC (It sounds cooler when you pronounce "FC" btw) But I want to know if you guys have any name requests for it.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 08:26:25 AM by Filipe »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 09:26:40 AM by The Brighter Dark »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 09:04:11 AM by Filipe »

sorry, I thought you meant you wanted suggestions for cars to add to your new brand, as opposed to names

But I want to know if you guys have any name requests for it.
Depends on the car if its a sports car Ill say the Striker if its an SUV ill call it the Ryback etc.