Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215826 times)

You know the Torero is a copy of a real car right?
Yeah it's a Countach but it's very slightly different, but the silhouette looks more Countach than Torero
I said Torero because the Torero is a copy of the Countach which yours is also, so then logically yours is a clone of the Torero.

Yeah it's a Countach but it's very slightly different, but the silhouette looks more Countach than Torero
I said Torero because the Torero is a copy of the Countach which yours is also, so then logically yours is a clone of the Torero.
Dang it. You beat me to it, I was going to say it was a Countach.

Countach
I feel stupid now, we have needed a cool lambo esc vehicle now for ages and the Countach is probably the best one. I hope Filipe is doing the last model they did because that one had all the cool stuff.

Small update on the Tutto, adding extra options to allow you to make your car more unique.

When you have a sedan but still want to make it look cool, also new wheel models.

hey

that's pretty good

I WANT THAT CAR SO BAD AAAA

I wanted to do a better teaser before revealing this, but I coudn't wait personally, here is one of the models I'm most proud of, the Rampanti Ventoro.

Of course, it's a recreation of the Lamborghini Countach, and just incase you're curious this won't replace the Hyperion, thanks a lot to Teneksi, Barnabas and Ragref for giving me a lot of help on the design aspects of the real car, here is a P3D View of it.
Ventoro SF4000(View in 3D)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:52:57 AM by Filipe »

emoji movie out in 2 days

That is one lovey car right there.

I got it, it's a Ferrari GTO

no it's a nissan skyline, are you blind??

Get it right guys it's a prius

Some people don't like the bodykit life, so for the purists, here's the normal Ventoro.

It's slower than the SF4000, but it's still a classic noneless.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 11:57:07 AM by Filipe »