Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215888 times)

fantastic
Who knows if Mitsubishi did that on purpose lol

How about this?

2017 Acura NSX

I'm not open for requests now.

By the way I'm currently finishing touches on the Hachiroku V2.5 update, here is the changelog so far:
- New Light System, it now works on Multiplayer (Thanks Mac Workin', also same system will be brought over to my other vehicles)
- Added Icons for the Garage Menu
- Done a few changes on the Drift handling to make it more maneuverable
- Improved handling and stiffed the suspension a bit
- Fixed the console errors involved with the wheels, that was causing invalid packets.
- Fixed a small animation error with the steering wheel once the headlights pop-up.
- Swapped the Grip variants with Drift, the normal variants are now the non-drift type.
- Improved the camera position slightly.
- A special sticker

The update should arrive this weekend or shortly after that, stay tuned, also if you think something is missing on this update please tell.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 01:10:42 PM by Filipe »

also if you think something is missing on this update please tell.

Functioning Turn signals for the grip Hachiroku's and all future non-drift cars/updates by you. I believe that your design on vehicles plus the turn signal feature will look beautiful and is useful for certain scenarios on your vehicles..

yaay I can now drift in style

also Im making an initial D map, any other cars that can go well with it

Functioning Turn signals for the grip Hachiroku's and all future non-drift cars/updates by you. I believe that your design on vehicles plus the turn signal feature will look beautiful and is useful for certain scenarios on your vehicles..
I plan to keep that for later as an update that will come with other cars at the same time.

EDIT: Update almost done, only the Bosozoku Icons are left to be made.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 02:45:30 PM by Filipe »

Nice work dude. Hey is it possible you could do this for all your second gen vehicles? That'd be awesome.

The 86 looks so good in the Blockland style. Good job dude

On the tuned front bumper you should put one of those mini oil-coolers on the bumper

its jdm so why not emphasize it

Nice work dude. Hey is it possible you could do this for all your second gen vehicles? That'd be awesome.
Yes but it's time consuming.

On the tuned front bumper you should put one of those mini oil-coolers on the bumper

its jdm so why not emphasize it
Oh I see.

I'm not open for requests now.

By the way I'm currently finishing touches on the Hachiroku V2.5 update, here is the changelog so far:
- New Light System, it now works on Multiplayer (Thanks Mac Workin', also same system will be brought over to my other vehicles)
- Added Icons for the Garage Menu
- Done a few changes on the Drift handling to make it more maneuverable
- Improved handling and stiffed the suspension a bit
- Fixed the console errors involved with the wheels, that was causing invalid packets.
- Fixed a small animation error with the steering wheel once the headlights pop-up.
- Swapped the Grip variants with Drift, the normal variants are now the non-drift type.
- Improved the camera position slightly.
- A special sticker

The update should arrive this weekend or shortly after that, stay tuned, also if you think something is missing on this update please tell.

Sorry about doing these requests. Im a fan of you and i suck at modelling, coding and everything basically.

there's like a small community that only exists on vehicle maker's topics like wtf

New poll added, it will help me know what should be worked on more to release earlier.

Something has been missing don't you think?

(It says Fujiwara Tofu Shop, it's the original sticker from the car in the anime)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 08:55:21 PM by Filipe »

Sorry, i don't speak Italian