Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 217554 times)

>tfw you're exited for a Blockland addon to come out.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 02:30:24 PM by Daventus »

>lost account I had trackmania 2 canyon on
>can't recover it
>screwed

also trackmania music is THE BEST so please go ahead

<3 hatchiroku

now i can roleplay as dagumi

Do you guys remember the old TM Rally Car?

This is the new one. (still WIP too)

And now the TM Original line up is back.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 05:55:52 PM by Filipe »

That's a lot of broken images.

smooth shading used right is actually amazing

smooth shading used right is actually amazing
It's all about edge splitting on the proper lines of the model instead of smooth shading everything together making it a mess.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 06:18:00 PM by Filipe »

If you showed off models like these years and years ago, people would tell you that your models are too rounded and detailed, and that it doesn't fit Blockland's style

It's weird how things have changed over time, but it just goes to show that anything can look good with just the right amount of detail, smooth shading and edge splitting

If you showed off models like these years and years ago, people would tell you that your models are too rounded and detailed, and that it doesn't fit Blockland's style

It's weird how things have changed over time, but it just goes to show that anything can look good with just the right amount of detail, smooth shading and edge splitting
yeah i gotta say filipe and barnabas are some of the best at taking designs and recreating them in a style that fits blockland. some of these cars have a surprising amount of detail put into them with still being able to look "simple"

And now the TM Original line up is back.

[/quote]

Holy stuff this is amazing I need it in my game when it comes out I can't wait to drive it in my game
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 06:23:53 AM by Master Lightbrink »

Can you snip those photos please?

Holy stuff this is amazing I need it in my game when it comes out I can't wait to drive it in my game
Please replace the pictures in your quote with -snip- ok? There's no need to duplicate them.

yeah i gotta say filipe and barnabas are some of the best at taking designs and recreating them in a style that fits blockland. some of these cars have a surprising amount of detail put into them with still being able to look "simple"
Thank you very much, I'm really flattered to hear that.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 11:31:29 PM by Filipe »