Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215827 times)

By the way, going back to the Torino Tutto, this is a car for the hard working people that needs a car for an everyday routine, so it needs to have a good gas mileage and cheap for maintenance, that's why this car is common for this purpose, but it's also important to have other types of models, introducing the Tutto Pickup, Sedan, and Wagon.

This is the normal hatchback Tutto you guys probably know about already, it's the main car of the family, even though is a compact it has a fair ammount of space in the interior.

This is the Tutto Sedan, it's often more common with business people for it's more serious and mature tone, but it's also a great car for taxi drivers.

This is the Tutto Pickup, the best choice to deliver heavy objects, often used for construction work and other several types of jobs that requires a flatbed, with the advantage of being a lightweight car.

And this is the Tutto Wagon, it has the same length of the Pickup, but it's a great car for the family, or if you need an extra space in the trunk without excluding the backseats.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 02:54:08 PM by Filipe »

What is the Tutto based on?

What is the Tutto based on?
The Fiat Uno, it's incredibly common here in my country.

PLS RELEASE SOON THAT CAR IS PURE love

PLS RELEASE SOON THAT CAR IS PURE love
I don't see why you're so excited over this specific car but ok lol

but ok lol
YAY

I just like the generic style of it, reminds me of the original citi which is one of my fav cars

also sedan and station wagon and ute is hot

Hey Filipe can you make a Ferrari Enzo?

I'm not open for suggestions

I'm not open for suggestions

I've always wondered why, but I think I know now. If you took suggestions, you'd get so filled up that you would never be able to remain on top of and work/add-ons would start to get rushed and become sloppy.
Am I close?

yep, making even one vehicle can be pretty time-consuming so if he constantly got more and more suggestions it would just be overwhelming
also it's probably more fun for him if he does what he wants rather than what others want
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 02:50:46 AM by gr8dayseth »

The Fiat Uno, it's incredibly common here in my country.

lovey

yep, making even one vehicle can be pretty time-consuming so if he constantly got more and more suggestions it would just be overwhelming
also it's probably more fun for him if he does what he wants rather than what others want
It's not like I deny what the people want, that sounds very selfish, I'm just not open for suggestions now cause I have plenty of things to do.

By the way, since my cars have their own "brands" that are knock offs of real car brands (Aurore is Lotus, Nakata is Honda, Dalton is Chevrolet, Fierra is Ferrari, Torino is Fiat, Brent is Scion and so on) I've been thinking of making a new brand dedicated only to cars I design, I think it would be worth a shot.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 09:55:39 AM by Filipe »

What city build is that in the Tutto photos?

I've been thinking of making a new brand dedicated only to cars I design, I think it would be worth a shot.
That would be pretty cool.  Would love to see the cars you come up with!