Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 218450 times)

I'm starting to add the new lights on the other variants of the Hydric, it looks pretty good imo

Very nice! Detail work is superb.

The exhaust for the hydric had to be changed because the original exhaust was too powerful and it would blow over buildings

The exhaust for the hydric had to be changed because the original exhaust was too powerful and it would blow over buildings
Actually the exhausts haven't been changed.

No wait, oooooh I got the reference lol

sux how theres no decal feature for cars so u cant make a bunch of liveries at once for the f100

I'm starting to add the new lights on the other variants of the Hydric, it looks pretty good imo
-snip-

How long till done?
I so wanna test it and hold races!

I added a new poll, feel free to vote.

a beach buggy? hell yeah.

How long till done?
I so wanna test it and hold races!
I don't think there's a real timer because it depends on what happens especially if he forgets up or not

I don't think there's a real timer because it depends on what happens especially if he forgets up or not
It's not about "loving up" but it's about time, inspiration and development, and I am lacking time lately, that explains the lack of new content.

All of those choices are fantastic. Especially the Caterham and the beach buggy. If you don't get around to those, I'll want to take a shot. But... Phantom. I think we want to see what you can do with a car like that with your current experience.

All of those choices are fantastic. Especially the Caterham and the beach buggy. If you don't get around to those, I'll want to take a shot. But... Phantom. I think we want to see what you can do with a car like that with your current experience.
It's most likely that I'll make those two, Caterham the most.

Love to have the testerossa.