Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 217795 times)

On the tuned front bumper you should put one of those mini oil-coolers on the bumper

its jdm so why not emphasize it

I like what you suggested on this picture, so I added an oil cooler option and taped headlights.

Something has been missing don't you think?

(It says Fujiwara Tofu Shop, it's the original sticker from the car in the anime)
DEJA VU

Filipe, I want a Blockland running in the 90s musicvideo

we must rice it further beyond recognition

The Hachiroku V2.5 update got released, enjoy!

It's a small complaint, but I noticed the hands are no longer on the steering wheel. Can you fix this, please?

Everything else is cool, though.

It's a small complaint, but I noticed the hands are no longer on the steering wheel. Can you fix this, please?

Everything else is cool, though.
They are, you probably have some add-on conflicting with it, please check for anything and any console errors

Alright since the GTB is winning I'll give you guys more updates about it shortly, you can also suggest anything in mind.

Alright since the GTB is winning I'll give you guys more updates about it shortly, you can also suggest anything in mind.
Nooooooooo TM carpack :(
By GTB I assume you mean the Ferrari?

Nooooooooo TM carpack :(
By GTB I assume you mean the Ferrari?
No.. it's this muscle car.
Here are a few new things on the GTB, better looking tires with white text, wooden steering wheel, and an early look at the chrome bumper option with some sick brakelights.