Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215864 times)

These spoilers are looking great
this needs a spoiler alert

I'm also working on an update to the Hachiroku to improve the drift handling and other tweaks needed, I don't have any pictures since nothing in the model had changed but here is one anyway.

I'm also working on an update to the Hachiroku to improve the drift handling and other tweaks needed, I don't have any pictures since nothing in the model had changed but here is one anyway.

Hey, can you make a CVS option to remove the license plate? Unless that's already in there?

EDIT: For the updated Hydric, please have the different trims (base, S, RS) as different vehicles so you can have more parts for each of them and so you can make them faster than eachother.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 05:58:28 PM by Sideswipe »

My God that Ventoro's getting lovey!

Are you using parts from NFS 2016 as a reference? It feels like something you'd see in that game.

My God that Ventoro's getting lovey!

Are you using parts from NFS 2016 as a reference? It feels like something you'd see in that game.

there is no countach in NFS 2015 if thats what you mean
there is no NFS 2016

I added door lines on the Ventoro.

It took me a long time to adapt these into the car but hopefully it looks nice.

The car is already 10x better now just because of that

It will take a while, but eventually with time I'll add door lines on my other cars too, it does enhance the detail a lot more on the sides.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:23:35 AM by Filipe »

It will take a while, but eventually with time I'll add door lines on my other cars too, it does enhance the detail a lot more on the sides.
Are you gonna put them on the Hachiroku when your gonna update that?

Speaking of your other cars, can you give the Veloce RS the BMW M3 GTR livery from NFSMW2005 once you remaster it? (I assume you may, I think you might've said so before?) Also, will they have your brands or not?

Speaking of your other cars, can you give the Veloce RS the BMW M3 GTR livery from NFSMW2005 once you remaster it? (I assume you may, I think you might've said so before?) Also, will they have your brands or not?

Wait I thought the Veloce was a Aston Martin?

Filipe1020, you make the best blockland vehicles I have ever seen