Author Topic: Tower Unite [0.1.1.0 patch is HEREEEEEE]  (Read 11145 times)

They uploaded a credits video for Gmod Tower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAUrW3deAKY

RIP :(

I only got to play gmod tower for like the majority of my spring break because of the whole no money scenario and even I was hit by the feels.
Man I really wish I actually had more time to play it or something holy crap it really hit hard despite the limited amount of time I had with it

I started playing around the time they still had the 'The Big Fix idlescreen', my GMT profile says i only played about 51 hours total, but i swear i played way more than that, but i guess it doesn't count when you've switched servers to play a minigame

I actually liked seeing the idlescreens and i even like going back through them because they have some good songs in them, speaking of which, they even gave out a soundtrack ages ago with various songs they've used, it's worth checking out
http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/t/gmod-tower-soundtrack/2876

I like Tower Unite, a lot

it's a good starting point for a release, but i wouldn't recommend buying it right now unless you're fine with playing minigolf for cash grinding.
ball race has no cash bonus for collecting the melons in the maps, the only bonus is 100 cash if you did the stage without dying
the planet thing has no cash payout.
not sure about virus.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 03:23:53 AM by Refticus »

is there a single server for people to join or are servers run by players?

is there a single server for people to join or are servers run by players?
there's offical servers and servers hosted by other players for the lobby, you can create temporary servers in-game for the minigames and condos.

Loving it so far, it's a shame joining minigames from the lobby itself never works.

I also spotted Muzzles56 earlier, fun to see someone familiar :)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 10:33:31 AM by Flubbman »

planet panic now gives cash rewards, normal reward is 125 units, but i've got a reward of 300 units in one match by being on the winning team (200), being the third top killer (75) and just playing (25).

I somehow duplicated items. I bought like around 10 things from the furniture store, then my game froze and said the transaction failed, then and I ended up with 3 times the amount of those items, but only paid the original price. Strange.

also, here's my current apartment

Once I find out what kind of theme I'm going for it will look a million times better.

I somehow duplicated items. I bought like around 10 things from the furniture store, then my game froze and said the transaction failed, then and I ended up with 3 times the amount of those items, but only paid the original price. Strange.

also, here's my current apartment

Once I find out what kind of theme I'm going for it will look a million times better.
go for western train station

Can I run this if I can run Gmod or is it more intensive?

Can I run this if I can run Gmod or is it more intensive?
It runs on the Unreal 4 engine, so it's probably much easier to run :cookieMonster: