Scenery's TOURNAMENTS - SEASON THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Author Topic: Scenery's TOURNAMENTS - SEASON THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  (Read 52652 times)

gyt pardoned everyone who rigged stuff beforehand because it wasnt clear if we cared or not
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 06:09:06 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

WHY DOES EVERYONE USE FLAMETHROWERS NOW
THEY ALL loving SUCK

this back to lobby guy really gets on my nerves

rank 6 baby forget yeah
unfortunately i wont be able to play for like a week :v i hope sniper stays meta

edit: im wondering if you should only let some of the tournaments affect ELO.. i really dont think this leaderboard is actually very representative of the best players (like there are people i'd expect to be way higher) and that's probably because they use worse loadouts sometimes for fun or to experiment. since this server is always up i dont think its reasonable to expect someone to always play to win so maybe you only rank maybe half the tournaments that have x amount of people (and before the tournament starts, it could say whether this one will be ranked or not)

like people wont always tryhard on a dedi unless it actually only matters some of the time

« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 09:20:09 PM by ultimamax »

im around number 30 and i only won like 3 tournaments

when will intercosmic make a return

when will intercosmic make a return
never because comcast will throttle blockland to death once they read your posts

holy stuff I'm not actually serious about net neutrality

when you cut off your left index finger to absolve yourself of your crimes

gravity shotgun + supershotgun = MAXIMUM SYNERGY
also beats warhead meta

warhead and missile l are the meta