RamboCreativity [34667] - Sperg, Bigot, Meme

Author Topic: RamboCreativity [34667] - Sperg, Bigot, Meme  (Read 16919 times)

Lmao stuff I didn't realize I had a typo.
no i think that's the right date

?

it was a really dumb potshot ''hurhur he must be bullid hehe XD''

true
insulting-yourself humor is the least funniest type of humor

it was a really dumb potshot ''hurhur he must be bullid hehe XD''
Call me author because I'm about to print a loving book.
Homoloveuality (yes, I'm homophobic get over it)
The fact the word gay now means homoloveuality instead of joy (I prefer the archaic defintion)
People who judge immediately by looks and nothing else
Racisim
Discrimination
Popularity contests (mostly in schools where kids attempt to show off cool stuff)
Fashion and fashion statements
People who think nerd is an insult (I'm referring to gray gums)
Hurting peoples self esteem (come on guys try to act more friendly)
its obvious when you look at it

stop posting here Rambo, all you're doing is digging your grave even further.
my grave was dug when you made this sarcastic comment
quality spelling and quality image flawless
if it was anyone else I would have blew it off
I just knew that when you said this I was gonna do something stupid litterally 10 minutes later stuffstorm

its obvious when you look at it

it's not obvious. he might have a friend who's bullied or just doesn't like bullying in general. there is no indication that HE is getting bullied and you're only saying it as a cheap pot-shot.

you're only saying it as a cheap pot-shot.
i'm not tho. i legitimately feel bad for him

IF ONLY eon was never born this entire drama never would have existed.
NOEDIT: Ok buddy I know you dislike the guy but jesus that right there was going a bit too far

my grave was dug when you made this sarcastic comment if it was anyone else I would have blew it off
I just knew that when you said this I was gonna do something stupid litterally 10 minutes later stuffstorm
Then why did you do it, did you want to have stuff blow up in your face for the 2nd time?

i'm not tho. i legitimately feel bad for him

calling all Annoying Orange supporters tribal is like when bernie sanders said white people don't know what it is like to be poor. both statements are completely untrue and appalling

this post is obvious that you are getting bullied. i'm sorry that you're getting bullied. i feel bad for you.

this post is obvious that you are getting bullied. i'm sorry that you're getting bullied. i feel bad for you.
whoa man quit bullying

this is really helping your argument

Then why did you do it, did you want to have stuff blow up in your face for the 2nd time?
in a rather obvious nutshell I have a terrible time making decision under pressure
for example

(I lost a obsidian base in MC beause I was under attack by cannons that couldn't get in and some dude randomly said he wants to join not realizing he was just helping the enemy and I was under intense pressure of losing all my stuff I was thinking I could use all the help I could got paid lost a base tripple times the price of what he paid.) Because I didn't make any rational dicisions and leave my base behind I for some reason decided I wanted to stand my ground although the fact I was obviously out numbered and out gunned... so yeah I am a bag of stuff under pressure.

in a rather obvious nutshell I have a terrible time making decision under pressure
for example

(I lost a obsidian base in MC beause I was under attack by cannons that couldn't get in and some dude randomly said he wants to join not realizing he was just helping the enemy and I was under intense pressure of losing all my stuff I was thinking I could use all the help I could got paid lost a base tripple times the price of what he paid.) Because I didn't make any rational dicisions and leave my base behind I for some reason decided I wanted to stand my ground although the fact I was obviously out numbered and out gunned... so yeah I am a bag of stuff under pressure.
no you're just a bag of stuff in general tbh

no you're just a bag of stuff in general tbh
yeah that too..