Author Topic: C-Zech Chrome Ind: Autistic moron who really likes to use a thesaurus, Flaming.  (Read 30664 times)

I'm not defending or attacking anyone, I'm just hung up on the fact that this entire drama is "X types weird and said one sentence that hurt my feelings." It just seems like more of a lynch mob than a civilized drama.

If McJob is the person leading the offence, then you're probably a really stuffty person to begin with

If McJob is the person leading the offence, then you're probably a really stuffty person to begin with
Honestly I'd take ol' jobless over you anyday

Do you not see how you've just undermined your own argument there, pal? What you just said means that the people I hate are stuffty people, which I think is totally correct. Thanks mate :)

Do you not see how you've just undermined your own argument there, pal? What you just said means that the people I hate are stuffty people, which I think is totally correct. Thanks mate :)
if you wouldnt try provoking me in responding in a bad way, then youd see me differently.

Im an ass to people who are an ass to me.

It also strikes me as slightly suspect that patton wanted to report C-Zech for calling him stupid in one simple post. I mean, you don't see such determination to get someone banned for something so small, unless, of course, you have an obsession.

Quote from: Insert Name Here² link=topic=294689.msg8967355#msg8967355 date=1459277825
[/quote

an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind kid

how the forget
A+ quoting right there

Also Khanu has a point, and although it's ironic hearing it from him, his statement is true. You shouldn't be an starfish to someone because they're an starfish to you. That just makes you both starfishs.

And "HE STARTED IT" isn't going to pass

an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind kid
ftfy

I personally like how, instead of defending himself and his quote, he jumps immediately into the "you're an starfish!" accusations so he can shift the focus on me when he's been making himself the centre of this topic the whole time. I love it.

I personally like how, instead of defending himself and his quote, he jumps immediately into the "you're an starfish!" accusations so he can shift the focus on me when he's been making himself the centre of this topic the whole time. I love it.
just leave already please.

just leave already please.

How about YOU leave. You've been stuffting up this topic since the 2nd page and McJob calls you out on exactly what you are doing and you make a fuss, lmao.

How about YOU leave. You've been stuffting up this topic since the 2nd page and McJob calls you out on exactly what you are doing and you make a fuss, lmao.
im trying to defend chrome.

well you arent doing a very good job