Shut the forget up, I don't follow trains

Author Topic: Shut the forget up, I don't follow trains  (Read 9367 times)

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
I don't follow trains, what the forget are all of you talking about

There it goes, sure you aren't tempted?

ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN, CJ.

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
Oh forget you punks

mmm i know you want to

tfw that mission had me in tears

Seductive Chef           
flavourtown

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                                
Listen man, I'll put you in front of the loving train. And does the pope stuff in the woods?

Big Smoke          
All we had to do was follow the damn train CJ!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 02:45:34 PM by Rainzx¹ »

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
forget you smoke

youre nothing but a busta carl

Seductive Chef           
gota take the train 2 flavourtown

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                                
 shut up you crack smokin fool