Shut the forget up, I don't follow trains

Author Topic: Shut the forget up, I don't follow trains  (Read 10605 times)

just follow the heavenly express and you will find your supermarket of flavourtown needs

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                                
Listen you Hulk Hogan tribal mother forgeter, wanna get shot today? wrestlin is faker than your muscles

Lance Wilson                     Right here muther fucca, hey CJ follow the train you buster                                                                                                                                               

Lance Wilson                     I ain't dead                                                                                                                                           

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
Aye where the forget is this Hulk Hogan guy, come at me mother forgeter. And Ryder go forget yo mother forgetin self sideways you stupid crack smokin bastard

MoonMan                                                                                                                                                                                                
black people cant stop the white man

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
Try and stop me you fake ass moon mother forgeter

Frank Tenpenny                                                                                                                                                                                                

Carl! What do you think your sorry-ass is doing? You on Parole!

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
forget you Tenpenny, go shove that prison stuff up your ass

Frank Tenpenny                                                                                                                                                                                                

When I see you again Carl, your ass is going to Hell!

Lance Wilson                     Buster gettin busted by the popo that's how useless you are                                                                                                                           

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
Oh forget you two