What do you guys get from burger king

Author Topic: What do you guys get from burger king  (Read 3057 times)

literally everyone sensable

burger king is objectively better

Usually a burger.

I really wanna try that angriest whopper tho

I haven't eaten something from BK in years, mainly because it is very sparse where I live.

I avoid Burger King as much as possible. I got food poisoning from there years ago, and it's always been hard to return there.

chicken fries

their chicken nuggets are absolutely terrible though and my least favorite chicken from anywhere. worse than mcdonalds

medium/large whopper with a side of fries and a soda

though the burger king i usually go to has a soda machine that lets you pick a LARGE amount of sodas or varieties of sodas
for instance, sprite w/ cherry flavor (tastes like hawaiian punch imo) or dr. pepper w/ cherry flavor or coca-cola w/ vanilla flavor
and durr the numerous fanta flavors
its a really cool machine though i'd imagine its expensive considering all the soda brands that are put into that one machine

Just a default cheese burger with Mayo and Ketchup only, along with fries.

Sometimes the chicken nuggets too, they're pretty good tbh

medium/large whopper with a side of fries and a soda

though the burger king i usually go to has a soda machine that lets you pick a LARGE amount of sodas or varieties of sodas
for instance, sprite w/ cherry flavor (tastes like hawaiian punch imo) or dr. pepper w/ cherry flavor or coca-cola w/ vanilla flavor
and durr the numerous fanta flavors
its a really cool machine though i'd imagine its expensive considering all the soda brands that are put into that one machine

I know how to get in to the debug menu for that thing. I watched a tech use it to open up the hatch to refill the syrup.

I know how to get in to the debug menu for that thing. I watched a tech use it to open up the hatch to refill the syrup.
hackinginprogress.gif
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 06:54:49 PM by Blue Screen »

burger Kings burgers taste like plastic and they put virtually no sauce to mask the taste.

their chicken nuggets are honestly the best thing they have, everything else is gross beyond belief

their chicken nuggets are honestly the best thing they have, everything else is gross beyond belief
Eating BK nugz rn, can confirm