Author Topic: Enter the Gungeon - Isaac meets Nuclear Throne  (Read 24268 times)

Yall dont understand man....
if you know the room in the hollow with the invisible path...
I was about one step from the end so i tried to just walk onto the safe zone thinking I had made it and the path ended...
And I was on my last health...
SO LIVID
Heres a pic you can see the end barely like I WAS RIGHT loving THERE

Spoiler on the real way to beat that room:
[You use the mine carts. Climb into the first cart that you can access easily via the visible tracks. Then move it as close as you can to the next cart. It will appear to be floating over the chasm. When you've lined it up, if you attempt to move in the direction of the adjacent cart and then you roll while still trying to move in that direction (For example, if the next cart is to your right, you line it up and hold the right movement key while you roll), you will roll directly into the next cart, safe and sound. It will be poised on invisible tracks which you can rinse and repeat until you reach the end safely.]

Spoiler on the real way to beat that room:
[You use the mine carts. Climb into the first cart that you can access easily via the visible tracks. Then move it as close as you can to the next cart. It will appear to be floating over the chasm. When you've lined it up, if you attempt to move in the direction of the adjacent cart and then you roll while still trying to move in that direction (For example, if the next cart is to your right, you line it up and hold the right movement key while you roll), you will roll directly into the next cart, safe and sound. It will be poised on invisible tracks which you can rinse and repeat until you reach the end safely.]

you're referring to the one in chamber 3, the one in chamber 4 has no mincarts

I wonder when we're gonna start seeing OCs for this game

I will not survive

yeah i didn't

Edit: Gosh darn it that was my best run
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 11:39:58 PM by TerraFirma »