Author Topic: Enter the Gungeon - Isaac meets Nuclear Throne  (Read 24670 times)

I think what makes this game hard for me is that the game has the ability to dodge roll and clear the screen of bullets, which compared to binding of isaac, allows for a lot heavier bullet hell experience.
I think giving rewards based on not getting hit is actually a good thing in this game since its to reward those who play well, similar to how in BoI if you received red heart damage you pretty much couldn't get into the Angel/Devil room without a teleport for that floor.

It can use a bit more, that's for sure. as with what everyone else said, I do think shields should act as soul hearts in BoI where it does not affect any of the deals, or in this case item drop chances (coolness %)

Also The scrambler is pretty neat. Good power, tracking bullets with long life time and range. allows you to easily kill enemies from behind cover.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 05:09:46 AM by Ninja Decoy »

yeah, just having any form of safety net for getting the heart upgrades is really needed

also I learned the reason why weapons seem to suck later on is because aswell as enemies getting more advanced in later levels, their HP scales up too, making them even more bullet spongy and annoying to kill.

Also The scrambler is pretty neat. Good power, tracking bullets with long life time and range. allows you to easily kill enemies from behind cover.
petition to change the name to "EZ Boss Killer"

I made it to floor 4 with an ice gun like 3 days ago and I died in the first room and haven't touched the game since

man, getting all the way to the past and dying suuuucks

stuff I should stop reading replies in this thread

forget ME I DIED TO THE BOSS ON FLOOR 5 BY ROLLING INTO HIM WHEN DODGING THE END OF HIS ATTACK WHEN HE WAS AT 1 HP

Got my first win finally and almost one cycled the 2nd phase of the dragun. I also managed to get the master rounds for chambers 1, 2, and 3.
Proton Backpack carried my ass on the first 3 bosses. Hip Holster is also insanely good with weapons like the Charge Shot, which would just one shot almost all enemies on chamber 5.

feelin good

especially since I don't think I ever have to play pilot again, the rogue special makes me want to die

especially since I don't think I ever have to play pilot again, the rogue special makes me want to die
I know this too well

singularity + icecube = instawin

I feel so powerful

█████████████████████████████████

By the way, it's totally worth it to buy the blessing that one chick gives you.

You'll never run out of ammo, indirectly, of course.

:(

I got the megaman gun in one run and made it to the 3rd boss thats my best so far
Also i have the biggest problem of never using blanks like I forget I have them or dont think I need them or want to save them but just never end up using them at all.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 03:02:07 PM by Ticonderoga »