Author Topic: Enter the Gungeon - Isaac meets Nuclear Throne  (Read 24674 times)

I KILLED THE TANK

BEST RUN

pray you find a beehive in one of the chests - it homes in on bosses, deals extra stacking damage over time, and allows you to focus on not getting killed

Marine is in a pretty good spot, buying armour is a 2 in 1 deal as you take no hp damage and set off a blank, Supply drop is single use which is a shame though i thought it would just be on a very long cooldown but nope, as soon as i find a better active item i just use the supply drop and move on.
sadly armor hits count towards the no hit boss bonus
but yeah that was just some stuff ideas trying to give each character a noticeable passive

I KILLED THE TANK

BEST RUN

pray you find a beehive in one of the chests - it homes in on bosses, deals extra stacking damage over time, and allows you to focus on not getting killed
protorailgun too good tho

i always wanted a dungeon crawler like this omg

if only i had monee

oh

i ran into this boss with the limited curse which meant i had to fight him with the default pistol because i had no loving ammo
i did not last
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 02:59:59 PM by Maui69 »

reference game on point.

reference game on point

im so sorry

dog lady and lockpick god are the only characters I bother with but why are the other characters so loving HARD to unlock like what the forget

This game is actually just so loving frustrating

This game is actually just so loving frustrating

yeah the worst thing is when you're chilling on 3 full hearts and go into the boss and lose all of them. hnng.

the strats is to git gud

I have such a hard time fighting the bosses. I can go through the entire floor with ease, but when I get to the boss I just become a potato.

the thing that sucks the most about this game is that you spend a good 15-25 minutes building up to get to level 3 or 4 and then just die on the boss and it really sucks cause you spent so much time on that run and now its all gone with basically nothing gained from it.

In nuclear throne most runs from start to end last about 15 minutes so its a lot less annoying to just start over in it.

Just realized that the game was using my integrated graphics card instead of my dedicated one. This makes everything so much better.

the thing that sucks the most about this game is that you spend a good 15-25 minutes building up to get to level 3 or 4 and then just die on the boss and it really sucks cause you spent so much time on that run and now its all gone with basically nothing gained from it.

In nuclear throne most runs from start to end last about 15 minutes so its a lot less annoying to just start over in it.
This is nothing new in rogue-lite games.

This is nothing new in rogue-lite games.
usually they're a lot faster paced though