Author Topic: Enter the Gungeon - Isaac meets Nuclear Throne  (Read 24678 times)

The only pistol I find bearable for multiple chambers is the marine's. The pilot's pistol is just so bad that I can't even stand using it on the first chamber when I have to.

The only pistol I find bearable for multiple chambers is the marine's. The pilot's pistol is just so bad that I can't even stand using it on the first chamber when I have to.
What is it that you like about the Marine's pistol compared to the others?

all I got for the floor

and then I died bc I suk

one other complaint I have: I wish there was some sort of notifier for when you're at low hp, like a noise or effect or something cause I really cant take the time to glance at my health during these bullet hell boss fights.

What is it that you like about the Marine's pistol compared to the others?
I like that it has 10 shots, it's accurate af due to the marine's passive item, shoots at a decent speed, and the bullets travel a lot farther than the pilot's pistol.
I don't have enough runs on the convict or the hunter to have a valid opinion on their pistols, but they didn't seem that great.

finally got the bullet put together despite being shafted big time in the gun department, guess it's time to work on true endings and BALLOON ARM

well, I had my first crash

on the best run I've ever had that went through all the secret areas and stacked me with health

forget

after the 1.0.2 update i had some issues with the game crashing every now and then but it was caused by an outdated graphics driver i had forgot to uninstall. After i fixed it the game hasnt crashed again

I also got obscenely lucky when accessing the second secret area

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnterTheGungeon/comments/4ek3sm/to_anyone_confused_about_drops_we_asked_a_dev/
I really wish they didnt base so many things on "getting hit removes loot" in this game

it just makes it so less skilled players get shafted so much more than others.

I also got obscenely lucky when accessing the second secret area
Man, any time I try to go there, it's almost always the last room I go too

oh stuff I thought the camera broke going into the boss fight but it was a hidden alternate boss and it forgeted me

I really wish they didnt base so many things on "getting hit removes loot" in this game

it just makes it so less skilled players get shafted so much more than others.

I heard the day after the game came out that there was a hidden luck stat that increased as long as you didn't get hit and that forgeted me up, made me think that taking even a single hit was screwing me over, I'm just glad that's not entirely true

Man, any time I try to go there, it's almost always the last room I go too

the altar room is always connected to a shop or a chestroom, once you get a "feel" for how the floors are generated it becomes easier to suss out the rooms you're looking for

One past down, finally

I'll miss playing Hunter though

edit: forget yeah killed the marine's past too
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 04:20:08 AM by Regulith »