Author Topic: Enter the Gungeon - Isaac meets Nuclear Throne  (Read 24681 times)

I just realized how truly close to victory I was on that last run and I'm furious with myself

the treadnaught keeps getting stuck in the pilars now? i didnt notice him doing that before
is he bork?

now to actually finish the game :^)

now to actually finish the game :^)

oddly enough the only bullet component I'm missing is the prime primer

Man, I made it all the way to the forge, but I didn't bother picking up any of the bullet pieces thinking I wouldn't make it that far

I got to the last boss 3 times in a row and now I can't even get to the forge, I'm tilting so bad

aaaaa I still havent gotten past level 4 ever

idk I'm kinda starting to lose interest until something changes about the bossfights in the game, cause they're kinda unsatisfying for me still.

mainly that thing I've been complaining about with the 1 hit=no hp up no matter what thing, if that was changed in some way I'd be a lot more into it.

Anyone else get jammed?
It's spooky

...That seems like a waste of power since there's only 1 actually 3D item in the game...
But whatever, the game plays fine! (unlike AAA titles >:C)

i think one of the bosses uses 3d assets

game too slow take forever get things then die on 2nd boss and have to start over and takes 15 minutes every time don't want to play just want to nap is boring devs please find solution

game too slow take forever get things then die on 2nd boss and have to start over and takes 15 minutes every time don't want to play just want to nap is boring devs please find solution

play faster? how does it take 15 mins to get to the second boss

Losing armor in a boss fight should seriously not disqualify you from getting a master round