are you viewing this in 2016

yes
19 (42.2%)
no
8 (17.8%)
your discord sucks
18 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)  (Read 50262 times)

i screamed "HEY ITS THE GUY FROM BOSTON BABY" once and i don't know if i was on the voice server here or on the one my friends use
either way i was kinda scared i pissed off 90% of the forums

got banned for no reason

I accidentally turned my mic bac on and accidentally micspammed and didn't mean to
now I'm banned
pageloss

I think its okay to do it if its not ill change this post

pageloss

I think its okay to do it if its not ill change this post
naw it's okay
sorry i bumped to the next page

i screamed "HEY ITS THE GUY FROM BOSTON BABY" once and i don't know if i was on the voice server here or on the one my friends use
either way i was kinda scared i pissed off 90% of the forums
I had no idea so apparently nobody cared about it too much

got banned for no reason

I accidentally turned my mic bac on and accidentally micspammed and didn't mean to
now I'm banned
you weren't banned you were kicked

you weren't banned you were kicked
ok

ill probably be banned if I rejoin

oh man i wish i was there to see it
basically I was poorly playing all star on purpose while someone else was singing it and then t o x i c o l o g y insulted me again and later when i undeafened i accidentally unmuted as well causing another micspam causing a kick from space inaba (clownfish)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 07:29:14 PM by HooperScooper »

You were spamming your piano keyboard, was told to stop or get banned, and then did it again. Saying "oops my mic was unmuted lol" seems like a poorly fabricated excuse

you're getting banned if I or somebody else catches you spamming your keyboard again

You were spamming your piano keyboard, was told to stop or get banned, and then did it again. Saying "oops my mic was unmuted lol" seems like a poorly fabricated excuse
except it wasnt

I accidentally turned my mic bac on and accidentally micspammed
yeah loving right

ok

basically I was poorly playing all star on purpose while someone else was singing it and then t o x i c o l o g y insulted me again and later when i undeafened i accidentally unmuted as well causing another micspam causing a kick from space inaba (clownfish)

I love the smell of bullstuff in the morning.

Smells like, excuses and lies.

pacer test gets all the brothers hyped up
you're never too young to have a fitnessgram pacer test flashback

I will not be annoying, can i please just be in the discord.

with the cool kids?