Author Topic: MATT VORN  (Read 3724 times)

Recently, a dude has become a nuisance on BLF. He has targeted users and has become hypocritical. I've asked him to leave HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION and the BWA crew alone after he said this
My WWE arena looks better...
and then
The thing is, fair play. Secondly my ego is purely my confidence with Blockland. I have been playing for nearly 7 years. I won't be a 'pill head' as I am going to study 3 Bachelor Honour degrees in a year and a half after completing my extended diploma. Therefore I am well educated to not turn into a pill head.
7 years. Coincidence?

Then this thread was made. He asked for a rating. I gave it a 2/10 because I felt like it didn't go right and he tried too. But then...
That's totally not a troll...
The thread is here for you to see.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=295469.0

What do you think? Is HE a nuisance?

But then...The thread is here for you to see.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=295469.0
He started a loving fight about grammar in there

This guy is a pretty big pain
/support

He started a loving fight about grammar in there
...despite the fact that he messed it up in the previous post lol

dude matt vorn is a loving savage

hes my favorite forumer

...despite the fact that he messed it up in the previous post lol
Yeah, including the part where he told me
What you need is not only going back to "grade 1", but you need to get back inside your mothers womb for further development.

Thank you!
So this was my response
There isn't school in there unless you thought loving your mom while in her womb was a good idea in the "so called" love ed class

dude matt vorn is a loving savage

hes my favorite forumer
yea among mine too, he wrote a whole essay about grammar that's not even true at all

I agree. I told him to stfu because he was a nuisance and he called me a hypocrite. Does he even know what that means???

This guy has been trying to hijack Hulk's server thread with his bullstuff!

/support.

I have never heard of this guy but he sounds like an ass

/support

"Guys I can spell correctly, that means im better than you!!!!111"

It's worth noting this guy has been banned from the forum before.

Now, since I was banned with my previous (and in-game) key on this forum. I had to purchase another one so I can gain access back.

My name is now MATT VORN on BLID 13371, an admin might be able to check this to confirm it for you too!

dude. his grammer are the loving bestest thing ieve aint never seen in this life.

he wrote about us brits not needing a tiered education system when we have one lmao

also:

yeah he's a richard

/support