Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 32804 times)

Real rapists wear masks or kill the bitch afterwards.

That is absolutely speculation and statistically untrue.

According to a U.S. Department of Justice report, Approximately 4/5 of rapes were committed by someone known to the victim and 82% of loveual assaults were perpetrated by a non-stranger.

The story of drugs doesn't even match up with how those drugs actually work as neon explained.

No no, I meant if he was on drugs. Not if he drugged her.

If he was on drugs I'd believe that he'd be capable of doing really stuffty things.

According to a U.S. Department of Justice report, Approximately 4/5 of rapes were committed by someone known to the victim and 82% of loveual assaults were perpetrated by a non-stranger.

4 out of 5 of those rapists are loving handicapped then.

This is tumblr we are talking about.

Starring at a woman is considered mental rape.

Talking back to a woman is verbal rape.

If a man is drunk and can't consent and a woman has love with him, he is a rapist.

If a woman is drunk and can't consent and a man has love with her, the man is the rapist.

sounds like personal experience

sounds like personal experience

No I just know an idiot when I see one. If you're going to commit rape don't do it to someone you know.

All rapists are loving handicapped. What kind of statement is this supposed to be lol

OT: He's innocent until proven guilty. And based on a lot of other online rape allegations, I have a hankering that this one's false too.

Honestly I want it to be a crime to make fake rape accusations. Like I'm so done with it.

Honestly I want it to be a crime to make fake rape accusations. Like I'm so done with it.
yeah

This. Without this then in the future, breathing near a girl would be called out as airial rape or some stuff. Rape is like the girl's word for "Give me attention" it seems

think about it, though, this makes court a "if we win, you lose" situation

what I mean is that it's hard to prove a rape, but just because it can't be proven doesn't mean that it never happened. this is like saying "this guy robbed me!" even though he could've, but there was no evidence to dictate so.

edit: though I'm not saying that you shouldn't be charged if it's a fake accusation. If the girl claims she was "raped" ten minutes ago, when she was really just studying with someone, then she should be charged for it.

The punishment should be jail time or the women should be made infertile
Population control and prevents this scum from making smaller scums (obviously I'm joking so don't get on my ass about this)

Also set gaming obviously it would have to be proven she is lying. I never said completely rework the system

The punishment should be jail time or the women should be made infertile
Population control and prevents this scum from making smaller scums

Also set gaming obviously it would have to be proven she is lying. I never said completely rework the system

oh dude I gotcha, I was just trying to say my take on it, how others may think it should work. I never got that you were trying to say otherwise.

Like these women can loving destroy people's lives by yelling rape. Obviously not all rape cases are bullstuff but I'm done with people forcing others to spend thousands of dollars on courtcases based on lies. It makes a loving mockery of our legal system and should be considered an obstruction of justice. A fair punishment would be financial compensation for the man or women accused of rape and paying all the legal fees from both parties. If that can't be made than jail time

A man spent 20 out of 40+ years in jail for being accused of rape.

20 years later the woman comes out saying she made it up.

The woman gets less than a year of jail time.