I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.

Author Topic: I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.  (Read 35716 times)

It's not my fault that some people have ridiculously hostile reactions whenever i make a small mistake or minor remark.
i mean, it sort of is
you've painted yourself as an anti-tony radical, so of course people are going to go overboard more with you than they will with others

sometimes it's not even stuff about tony
it's only an argument if you engage. just don't engage, simple as that.
Nobody listens to me when i say that.

just like, have kevin getting intense into a BL prison escape session but you come in to yell at him for spilling barq's root beer on the toilet seat and he ends up dying

kevin plays with tonys legos, but kevin spills soda all over the legos and tony gets super pissed. kevin says its modern art though.

and then blockchip gets so furious from being spilled on that he overheats and begins melting

[img w idth=650]http://25. media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m633my718M1r31wv0o5_1280.jpg[/img]

Plus with BL in the TV show, it should draw in new users too! Adult users at that so that's good
It doesn't seem to me that the show'll ever be so popular that it'd be the one bringing users into blockland and not the other way around.
Adult users at that so that's good

and then blockchip gets so furious from being spilled on that he overheats and begins melting

i find that slightly funny because both my avatar and the witch in the image you used are green

Yes that's my age, and your point is?

Look I can show your age too and.. oh look that explains alot

Yes that's my age, and your point is?
theres literally no point. he just posted it

theres literally no point. he just posted it
It was probably his piss poor attempt to take a potshot at me, lmao

sometimes it's not even stuff about tony
it doesn't even matter
you've shown you'll go to extreme lengths and have given yourself a negative reputation, it's just going to happen at this point

In a way Blockchip is a lot like Kevin. He's always spilling his arguments into threads.

In a way Blockchip is a lot like Kevin. He's always spilling his arguments into threads.
LOL TRUE

Blockchip you spilled your arguments all over my I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim thread!

lordy tony you should make a gag in your show where you get stuffty ideas from an obscure forum for a game nobody knows about

lordy tony you should make a gag in your show where you get stuffty ideas from an obscure forum for a game nobody knows about

So I'm on Blockland forums getting ideas for my TV show and then Kevin comes along and spills Root Beer all over my loving printed out ideas from Blockland forums.