I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.

Author Topic: I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.  (Read 35614 times)

Plus with BL in the TV show, it should draw in new users too! Adult users at that so that's good
lol u think adults watch adult swim

kevin prefers the roblox forums for ideas anyway

the only people who watch adult swim are p much stoners

lol u think adults watch adult swim
A higher aged demographic I mean

I'm gonna get all the major deals like Coca Cola, Pepsi, Jones Soda Co. etc.

Season 1 it's pepsi only products.

Season 2 we step it up with coca cola products.

So I'm on Blockland forums getting ideas for my TV show and then Kevin comes along and spills Root Beer all over my loving printed out ideas from Blockland forums.

This is a scene I want to write.

Season 3: Kevin is running out of money so he uses knockoff soda

i would absolutely watch this show

Season 4: Kevin runs of more money and knockoff soda, so he steals Tonys secret stash and becomes a alcoholic.

If worse comes to worse it can always just be a youtube series, lol.

either way we'll see the soda spill

Yes that's my age, and your point is?
theres literally no point. he just posted it
you said "adult users at that so that's good" which somewhat makes it sound like you don't like non-adult users on the forum but you yourself are a non-adult user on the forum
It was probably his piss poor attempt to take a potshot at me, lmao
It wasn't. It seems to me that you posting my age and then saying "oh that explains a lot" was, however, a piss poor attempt to take a potshot at me. You're 14, i don't know why you're insulting me for being a whole two years younger than you.
Blockchip you spilled your arguments all over my I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim thread!
stop acting like i'm somehow starting and continuing arguments by myself. you're essentially responsible for starting it and you're all continuing it just as much as i am.
and then blockchip gets so furious from being spilled on that he overheats and begins melting

i find that slightly funny because computer chips overheat and also because both my avatar and the witch in the image you used are green

wow tony, you really like to rip on me for really mild stuff that you do more than i do
seriously i can't believe you went through the effort to type all that out just to get a chance to take a jab at me

ALSO WHEN YOU ARE USING PUNCTUATION DO NOT WRITE OUT COLON, JUST USE :
Right. I'm absolutely the one making too big a deal out of it.
WHEN YOU SPILL SODA ON TONY IT'S FUNNY
i find it unfunny when you spill soda on tony, 0/10 this jab is so unrealistic it needs more rape and child murder but less humor to be realistic and therefore objectively better this is all bethesda's fault
That attack of my favorite game was completely unnecessary.
It's not even attacking the game.
Also, i find this funny because you constantly post even more unnecessary actual attacks of fallout 4. To the point where you're one of the most active posters in the fallout 4 thread and all you do is complain about how much you hate it.
more like if best comes to best.

blockchip forget off holy stuff

Maybe I should read everything Blockchip says outloud until he starts realizing what he is actually saying.