I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.

Author Topic: I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.  (Read 35723 times)

is this gonna be the new rick and morty

Just because I feel like everyone should be understanding that this is a real idea that I'm actually totally behind Tony in creating (I would love this to become a real cartoon), I'll let you all see the spec script I worked on last night.

Any and all notes/constructive criticisms would be welcomed.

http://swholli.com/share/One_and_a_Half_Tonys.pdf

Did you send it to the email I gave to you?

Yup yup.

Business writing class prepared me for this.

Well we gotta wait till monday at 1pm, see what they say.

how do you always get a call in tony?

Idea for an episode, Kevin spills soda on Blockchip.

"Kevin, you got Sierra Mist all over my copy of Fallout 4! It's an improvement, keep it up."

idea for an episode: I loving kill kevin

Kevin spills soda on Satan and gets sent back to the land of the living

idea for an episode: kevin decides enough is enough and kills himself but the only way he knows how is consuming a lot of soda so he goes out his way to find a lot soda and drinks it all until he dies.

"Kevin, you got Sierra Mist all over my copy of Fallout 4! It's an improvement, keep it up."

I actually laughed really hard at that.

Instead of Sierra Mist how about Target's Nuka Cola soda.

why do you have to argue all the time lol. just let it go.
Blockchip stop ruining threads.
I don't intentionally try to start arguments. It's not my fault that some people have ridiculously hostile reactions whenever i make a small mistake or minor remark.
Also, arguments are a two-person thing. I don't get why you people always act like i'm the only one responsible for an argument and i somehow start and continue one all by myself.

Plot twist: I'm the kidnapped small middle-eastern child playing kevin, so he's actually spilling soda on himself, which is actually just him drinking the soda.

it's only an argument if you engage. just don't engage, simple as that.

and then blockchip gets so furious from being spilled on that he overheats and begins melting