the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??

Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 50286 times)

Logan55
Valen
Gamefandan
Darkhawk
Nienhaus

anyone else been hijacked?

otis da houskat i think

update - logged out of BeamNG.drive account, currently changing password
two virus scans in a row with Malwarebytes returned nothing

This stuff if loving creepy as all hell

Hey, can you not add text to links until this stuff gets settled. I don't want to accidentally click a bloxcity link.
It's a youtube link handicap
DELETE THIS POST
?

oops i thought tony said "Dont post links to Bloxcity" im handicapped

update - logged out of BeamNG.drive account, currently changing password
two virus scans in a row with Malwarebytes returned nothing

they haven't injected anything into your computer. i don't know if it's possible, but does anyone know if there's some kind of exploit you can do with one's cache? that's the only viable explanation i have.

have we already acknowledged that WRB852 was hacked

i dont think i've seen his name mentioned in this topic so

xeidious appears to also be involved, his password wouldn't work, he made sure over and over that he typed it in right, so he said he reset it and changed it

I still think we should not add text to links until this stuff is over. You could easily mislead someone to clicking a bloxcity link.

someone said phishing earlier, but i can't comprehend how it's phishing. i doubt anyone used their same password for the blf on bloxcity.

have we already acknowledged that WRB852 was hacked

i dont think i've seen his name mentioned in this topic so
his was hijacked early on and mentioned a lot.

That cunt still hasn't hijacked me :( What an extremely pathetic hacker.

noedit: logged out of Kongregate account
also:

should I? it could all be a scam...

also changed all passwords

someone said phishing earlier, but i can't comprehend how it's phishing. i doubt anyone used their same password for the blf on bloxcity.
If it was phishing it obviously isn't just bloxcity that have been stealing logins as I really doubt these old accounts would bother visiting that site. It's a roblox clone that doesnt even have a game yet, I don't think any of these accounts would have heard of it.