the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??

Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 50206 times)

Honestly it'd probably be a better idea to just PM an admin discreetly rather than spam their forums with it.

I'm sure if you PM enough admins with "hey this service is being a stuffter and using exploits, maybe you should take a look at it" they'd notice.

No guarantees, though.
One post isn't spam.

Most of the admins have bots that autmomatically answer their pms, so it may not work.

Though if you do pm builderman with the key words "phishing" or something, it might allow you to send a link to the website.

I'll try sending builderman a pm with "phishing" and "bootleg" and other key words, and see if his pm bot will let me send a link to bloxcity.

none of this explains their youtube channel
morse code is 'hats'

funny how a community of OVER 14000 PLAYERS has a youtube channel with scarcely over 100 views on each video.

Not to mention their 'head of community' having a twitter with 8k followers, yet the creator of the game himself having 55.
This is a weird and very well organized scheme, and I don't understand the purpose.

k I made a BloxCity account and now my Blockland forums account just logged out without warning
are you loving handicapped

I sent Roblox an email telling them to stay away from the site

Everybody remembers Valen

just implement further authorization for accounts that have been inactive for more than 2 weeks

none of this explains their youtube channel

Hey, can you not add text to links until this stuff gets settled. I don't want to accidentally click a bloxcity link.

Hey, can you not add text to links until this stuff gets settled. I don't want to accidentally click a bloxcity link.
hover your mouse over the linked text and look to the bottom left(?) of your browser, it'll show the address before you click it

hover your mouse over the linked text and look to the bottom left(?) of your browser, it'll show the address before you click it

Not on my firefox.

DELETE THIS POST

Logan55
Valen
Gamefandan
Darkhawk
Nienhaus

anyone else been hijacked?