the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??

Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 50191 times)

even if you did click the activation, there would still be no logical way how they could grab your blockland forum username AND password from that. all of this makes no loving sense at all.

But why would they care about Blockland? You figure their main target would be Roblox because it looks like roblox, account creation is free and Roblox has 1000x more gullible handicaps on it.

This has to be like someone who is holding a grudge specifically on Blockland like TBM or some stuff. Could even be Ephialtes for all we know.

this smells of okiver or someone like him

this smells of okiver or someone like him

oh stuff i hadn't thought of that. even if it was, how could he find such an exploit to do something like this? he's a skiddie.

If they really wanted to advertise the stuff out of Bloxcity they would have chosen Roblox.

This is just some friend who hates Blockland.

this is probably the case

Who would someone put some much time into something like this, just to get back at Blockland?

If it was phishing it obviously isn't just bloxcity that have been stealing logins as I really doubt these old accounts would bother visiting that site. It's a roblox clone that doesnt even have a game yet, I don't think any of these accounts would have heard of it.
When it first happened to gamefandan, I immediately thought to see if he was a user on that site. He wasn't. So if it's phishing, they aren't involved.

But why would they care about Blockland? You figure their main target would be Roblox because it looks like roblox, account creation is free and Roblox has 1000x more gullible handicaps on it.

This has to be like someone who is holding a grudge specifically on Blockland like TBM or some stuff. Could even be Ephialtes for all we know.
If they really wanted to advertise the stuff out of Bloxcity they would have chosen Roblox.

When I was asking about the situation on their discord, they actually assumed I was from ROBLOX, and then 'hackedforums'. I'm guessing this isn't just happening to us. Other places are affected by this.

There's probably some site that had it's database leaked that these users happened to be on at some point in their life. And someone is using blox city as a scapegoat.

forget i got logged out for like, 15 minutes and i didn't notice

i mean it's cleverly executed, they must have been trying to triangulate an exploit to smf. it's still happening though.

Where did you find this?
"Hackforums" and "bloxcity" in google. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to hackforums.