the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??

Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 50315 times)

wait hackforums? what if bloxcity is sort of like a hunting decoy for the internet? its real intent is completely unknown

-ithinkimunstoppablesnip-
Can you show us a picture of his post history? We need to find anything related to BloxCity doing anything to other games.

Uhh guys: https://www.bloxcity.com/forum/thread/27754

For those too afraid to open it, the guy explains that it was BLOXCity Extensions causing accounts to get hacked by the developers. But I highly doubt anyone here installed any extension related to Bloxcity..

It probably wasn't extensions because nobody would download anything from a shady website

It probably wasn't extensions because nobody would download anything from a shady website

Except the website is used by a lot of members apparently. Just look at their forums.

Except the website is used by a lot of members apparently. Just look at their forums.
Wasn't this talked about a few pages back

Umm please help I was randomly logged out..

I was logged out after the website went into maintenance and im pretty sure everyone else did. You should be fine.

Umm please help I was randomly logged out..
i was too when the forums was rebooted
its ok

I was logged out after the website went into maintenance and im pretty sure everyone else did. You should be fine.
No, I was just logged out now, not when it was on maintenance.

Also I'm viewing everything in a VM, logged in on a password I've never used on it.

No, I was just logged out now, not when it was on maintenance.

Also I'm viewing everything in a VM, logged in on a password I've never used on it.
I think you're fine

Just now?
i was too when the forums was rebooted
its ok
im pretty sure he means just now since he posted this no more than 10 mins ago