the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??

Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 50204 times)

migas profile is giving a big thumbs up for bloxcity.com
Accidentally deleted the image in my last post, but here is my profile after compromise:

I just stay logged in all the time, so that way I am safe

how would this work if they do not have your ip address and they never visited the bloxcity website aka migas case?

i feel like theyre doing a man in the middle on the forum itself or actually compromised the forum itself
i'm thinking its some sort of smf exploit or some database badspot somehow forgeted up but i have no clue

Well at least most of the spam topics are posted in off topic, that's pretty nice of em

I said I was safe and then I got hijacked within 20 minutes.
my password is something very secure, if they know my password, then they know...
ok something extra related to blockland which identifies me

if it's session ids they need it think the people getting randomly logged out without their knowing MAY be the hijacker. I don't mean to fearmonger. Just adding my two cents.

for safety, please log out and uncheck this box, then log back in

I just stay logged in all the time, so that way I am safe
That makes your more vulnerable if i'm correct. Why the hijacker is going for older accounts only with one exception(??Why tho??) is beyond me. this is all a big ball of I don't know. If it's session IDs how did they know nienhaus' password?

Though, maybe i'm just spewing crap and y'all shouldn't listen to me.

i think my account's being hijacked, i logged off 2 times without me doing anything

i think my account's being hijacked, i logged off 2 times without me doing anything
once again - i could be all wrong about this and it's not session ids.

so i went on there.
(ill be checkin my posts, dont worry)
yeah, even my wiiu says "woah there, somethin aint right"

once again - i could be all wrong about this and it's not session ids.
no, that was before your two posts

it's an smf exploit, visolator didn't go to any other websites other than the blf before he was hijacked. that or someone managed to get his session ids earlier in the week

it's an smf exploit, visolator didn't go to any other websites other than the blf before he was hijacked. that or someone managed to get his session ids earlier in the week
How do we protect ourselves?

i think it's just best to assume that they're using some smf glitch to steal session ids and they aren't doing any other attack like a man in the middle of something. log off and back in every so often, if you get hijacked log off on every site you're logged in on, change passwords, etc.

oh wait nevermind, the wii u is like super protective. i doubt theid be able to crack it.

i think it's just best to assume that they're using some smf glitch to steal session ids and they aren't doing any other attack like a man in the middle of something. log off and back in every so often, if you get hijacked log off on every site you're logged in on, change passwords, etc.
if he hijacked you

that's all he's getting unless you're handicapped enough to not change your password every time a website you've registered on got hacked, in that case he will get your email too because you failed at doing what everybody told you to do.