the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??

Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 50394 times)

why are you people worried? it's just some stuffty website trying to make quick cash, they don't have the patience to stay around for long
Just from this message, anyone could be hijacked at any time. I do not want to be a victim of this.

Are you really gonna start fear mongering to everyone on steam? I really doubt that everyone getting scared and changing their passwords will help when only like 5 accounts have been compromised.

You're acting as if everyone is going to get a loving virus for visiting a stuffty website...
You never know if your account will be compromised or not. This is a scary situation that needs to be known.
Also, just got logged out of my BLF account.

His signature just changed again.

deighton2003, from the description, it's clearly him.

Did you ever visit the website?

You never know if your account will be compromised or not. This is a scary situation that needs to be known.
You're making the situation much worse by scaring everyone to thinking that the whole forum is forgeted. One of the guys you messaged even made a thread in off topic telling everyone to change their passwords. He has just targeted old and inactive users and probably got their passwords off a leak. If you haven't entered your password anywhere else except blf (like me) then you're fine.

oh no not nienhaus i lik

BLOXCITY IS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE IT IS BETTER THAN THIS LANDBLOX

Neinhaus just had his password put in his signature.

Neinhaus just had his password put in his signature.
I feel like it was a good idea and also a terrible idea to tell the entire forum this.

I feel like it was a good idea and also a terrible idea to tell the entire forum this.

He doesn't use the account that much anyways. At least Badspot might know now.

A friend of mine (hitlus) just logged onto nienhaus' account and changed the password.

A friend of mine (hitlus) just logged onto nienhaus' account and changed the password.
Hope you contacted the real nienhaus and gave him the password.

I'm not sure if this can happen just by visiting a website, I kind of did a little research, you could be in trouble. The website can scan your PC and look for ports that are open. If you do not have a secure firewall or never turn on a firewall, it can download virus to your PC without you noticing.

I have anti-malwarebytes and I do remember going onto a dangerous website 2 weeks ago on accident and it did warn me something was trying to connect to my computer from an IP address which blocked it. I do have firewall on too.

ok im awake again and im going to restate what is going on because all of you didn't read anything that i had to say a few pages ago.

i bloxcity is not doing the hijackings. they just look like a scam for money. someone else is doing the hijackings.