the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??

Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 50380 times)

as soon as WRB went offline, nienhaus went online and started posting. They must have a list of accounts and passwords that they've accumulated or something

assimilation. assimilation. assimilation. assimilation.

what makes you guys think its actually the chinese ripoff guys doing this? its probably just some meme

This stuff is getting out of hand
and im starting to get paranoid

I'm sending everyone on my Steam friend list that has a BLF account the following PSA:
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL BLOCKLAND FORUM USERS. INACTIVE FORUM ACCOUNTS ARE BEING COMPROMISED AND ARE BEING USED TO PROMOTE A stuffTY ROBLOX CLONE CALLED "BLOXCITY". TO AVOID BEING COMPROMISED, CHANGE YOUR FORUM PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY AND USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN VISITING THE BLOXCITY WEBSITE. VIEW http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=295948.0 FOR MORE INFO. PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH OTHER FORUMERS ON YOUR STEAM FRIENDS LIST SO THEY ARE INFORMED.
It's a good idea to let as many forumers know as possible, so this should be a way to do so.

i got logged out when WRB went offline

i got logged out when WRB went offline
i got logged out as well but thought that had to do with me changing passwords?

why are you people worried? it's just some stuffty website trying to make quick cash, they don't have the patience to stay around for long

i got logged out as well but thought that had to do with me changing passwords?
i'm thinking badspot is doing things like logging out accounts for some sort of safety

Changed stuff. Hope i dont get hacked also.
Brain sent me the PSA, this is scary as forget.
Blockstuffty is a great game

lmao that's like the worst hijack ever, I'm pretty sure it's a kid who's posting

nienhaus' signature changed.

I'm sending everyone on my Steam friend list that has a BLF account the following PSA:It's a good idea to let as many forumers know as possible, so this should be a way to do so.
Are you really gonna start fear mongering to everyone on steam? I really doubt that everyone getting scared and changing their passwords will help when only like 5 accounts have been compromised.

You're acting as if everyone is going to get a loving virus for visiting a stuffty website...