Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 50391 times)

The owner of the site must've been on the teamspeak. When Gyt and I said it was sketchy, I'm guessing he got our IPS from joining his teamspeak server and then blocked them from the site.

That of in itself is extremely sketchy and almost certainly means something is up.

if you thought the blf was baby's 4chan then you're wrong bloxcity is the real baby's 4chan
No,BLF is babys 4chan and Bloxstuff is not-even-conceived's 4chan.

This got real serious real fast

y'all should've been cooler about it and not mentioned the sketchiness

akio once you're done for the night clear your cookies just to be safe

When Gyt and I said it was sketchy, I'm guessing he got our IPS from joining his teamspeak server and then blocked them from the site.
They might actually be trying to hijack your account now. But badspot now knows of the hijacks so you are less at risk.

holy stuff this is creepy

y'all should've been cooler about it and not mentioned the sketchiness
I asked about the site / topic influx without any human-looking activity. 2 people just said "we don't want your kind here" a few times, and the guy who was talking kept dodging my questions.

I said 'gyt this is sketchy as forget' at some point because all of the people were having random discussion about hackforums. They would say something and then completely stop talking / ignore us.
They might actually be trying to hijack your account now. But badspot now knows of the hijacks so you are less at risk.
lol

my conclusion: something is definitely up with bloxcity, probably malicious. i suggest avoiding this site completely.

forgot to mention and i forgot that drama doesn't have editing
this whole thing takes me back to the bootleg forums going around

I asked about the site / topic influx without any human-looking activity. 2 people just said "we don't want your kind here" a few times, and the guy who was talking kept dodging my questions.
well, now that's just straight up weird on their part

well, now that's just straight up weird on their part
I wonder if they are actual humans anymore. Or if its a robot to make all stuffty bootleg sites. Or its... AN ALIEN.

It's creepy to think there were people chanting "we don't want your kind here"

Btw the forum works you just need to wait a few hours.
I posted right there.

ok if you're going to visit the site make sure to do these things:
1: have a decent antivirus that will stop malicious website activity
2: once you're done using the site clear all of your browser's cookies
3: don't give them money through their membership service obviously (yes they do have a membership thing like roblox does)
4: don't mention the blf at all
5: don't log into any of your other accounts when bloxcity is open in another tab in your browser. don't enter your passwords/important information anywhere when bloxcity is open in another tab.

also i don't think bloxcity is responsible for the blf hijackings, my theory right now is that they're just making their website look real in order to get money off of their membership stuff. still, it would be best to exerscise caution when visiting this site because they could still be very malicious.