Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 49044 times)

how is this happening we should go to bloxcity to be safe
well stuff here's another compromised account
seems like active accounts are getting hijacked now

I'm going to post this here because I just got hijacked so I'm going to crosspost this

Alright, for everyone's information, I did not visit any links other than Blockland forums. There is a chance that someone could be stealing sessions.

I changed my password entirely, my old password was also a bit complex

people are starting to bullstuff

2 minutes yea right

actually no, scrap ^ that post wtheck

can you post the ip of your two hijacked posts visolator

I'm going to post this here because I just got hijacked so I'm going to crosspost this

Alright, for everyone's information, I did not visit any links other than Blockland forums. There is a chance that someone could be stealing sessions.

I changed my password entirely, my old password was also a bit complex
When did you change it?
Was your old password the same as the password for your Advanced Bot account?

nienhaus had his signature changed to "deighton2003 on roblox is the best!" repeating. Going to deighton2003's profile on roblox, figured out he's in an All things roblox board group. Going there, on the first page i see -

I thought that bloxcity must be some sort of in-joke between the roblox niche, so i asked a friend who is still active. but he brought up an interesting point -

So it isn't the roblox forums. I can't explain the deighton2003 part if that's true. maybe to throw us off? Sounds too clever for these types of people

None of these hijacked people would have made bloxcity accounts, right? dumps, then?

Miga had 1 result on amipwned from a hacknet leak in 2011. Everyone else checked out clean, no results.
So, there was also no dumps???

As I've been typing this 4 new accounts have been hijacked. They don't have results on amipwned except for rlcbm which has one from 2014.

The plot thickens!

Maybe BC is giving BLF accounts to their users under the guise that they "made this forum as well" and "this forum is dead, you can have some accounts"?

I'm not bullstuffting anything, I got steamed by a few people I was posting blockcity stuff

Here's the difference:

Badspot needs to put this forum in read-only mode or something.
This forum is going to hell.

stuff, look at Off Topic. Thread after thread is being made about BC.

does rlcbm have the same ip from his hijacked posts?
he should post em too

probably proxy its just some weird french IP with totally incorrect/far-fetched domain Whois

It's a proxy. You can tell just by typing the ip in your address bar. All of them have been leading to kproxy.