Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 49046 times)

wow loving French-speaking Canadians invading the forums

they'll loving pay for this, ready the bombs, we're nuking Quebec

Unbanned. Thanks to those that helped and listened.

167.114.118.4 is in quebec, canada

quebec, canada
Welp those dang quebecians. I hate them all...

Wait, i am from quebec.

And because its quebec, people are going to suspect me and attack me! OH MY GOOOOOOODDDD (Worst Movie Quote ever. The movie is trolls 2 or something)

But my IP is not that. Mine starts with 192.

Welp those dang quebecians. I hate them all...

Wait, i am from quebec.

And because its quebec, people are going to suspect me and attack me! OH MY GOOOOOOODDDD (Worst Movie Quote ever. The movie is trolls 2 or something)

But my IP is not that. Mine starts with 192.
son
thats a Private IPv4 address if youre behind a router with NAT
Your actual IP is likely to be something else

It's a proxy.
"Over 1,500,000 people use KProxy monthly for protecting their privacy and identity online since 2005." bullstuff

ok bloxcity like incredibly fishy, someone might be using it for evil doings
i suggest not logging in while bloxcity is open in a different tab. infact, don't even go to the site at all.

ok bloxcity like incredibly fishy, someone might be using it for evil doings
i suggest not logging in while bloxcity is open in a different tab. infact, don't even go to the site at all.
Finally something interesting happens here

most likely the creators/their team is incredibly shady and will use any form of advertisement to get players, including hacking accounts and going to game forums and doing this stuff

im no expert on website based attacks but bloxcity definitely is a hoax. if you look at their forums, they've somehow amassed 20 pages of topics in a single day. like either some blockland april fools level of stuff posting is going on or it's a hoax. im more inclined to believe the site is a hoax and is some form of attack vector against other websites.

It's quite obviously malicious

dont trust any bootlegs period

Finally something interesting happens here
we had interesting drama at new years